Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

The Adam Carriker Gameday Experience (1 Viewer)

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Don’t worry, I didn’t buy tickets from your coke head friend who is in serious debt and creates a scam on dozens of innocent fans to bail himself out.

Glad you enjoy laughing at other people’s misfortune on this board though.
Didn’t laugh at a thing. I do laugh at the notion I had any more to do with the is than sharing it with Husker fans when I came across it. No different than sharing a good deal of any kind that turns out to be shit. Kinda like your best college bud hooking you up with some chic he barely knows cause she’s hot and she eventually screws someone else but butt hurts you.

GAHusker

Cornerback
Yeah…it’s funny how dude is all the sudden washing his hands of everything when he spread the initial promotion on multiple message boards. His good friend is now an acquaintance. Very weird.
If he was smart, he would just pay all the refunds regardless of his involvement. What would the total be anyway? 30k to 50k? That seems like a small price to pay when it appears he makes his entire living off of the Huskers (I don’t think he has a real job)

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
Didn’t laugh at a thing. I do laugh at the notion I had any more to do with the is than sharing it with Husker fans when I came across it. No different than sharing a good deal of any kind that turns out to be shit. Kinda like your best college bud hooking you up with some chic he barely knows cause she’s hot and she eventually screws someone else but butt hurts you.
God you are a dipshit. It’s remarkable

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
Do you have an original list of everything that was supposed to be in the goodie bag? If so, please post.........thnx.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds