Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Stock Market/Investing/Day Trading/Speculative Trading Thread

if that guy had glasses I'd take it as a sign to by YUM... so close

KFC_logo.svg
Ya don't like his style, but he is a husker fan and a top 100 trader.

1621883934043.png

Not sure if that is even possible at the moment, before today it had 140% short interest, not sure how much got covered today but I doubt there are many shares out there for the brokerages to lend, if they are even willing. Whole thing will be interesting to see how it plays out with WSB, they are on a total mission to fuck market makers and institutional finance in the ass, rightfully so IMO. Might be worth selling way OTM puts and pray it doesn't completely crash, but I'm staying far away personally.

I'd keep an eye on SPCE (Virgin Galactic) it is the second most shorted stock in the market at the moment behind GME at around ~80% short interest, could very well be the next target for the autists at WSB. I got a decent position that I bought during the dip in March in my Roth which I plan on holding for the next 40 years or so, I think space tourism will end up being huge, especially when scalability is reached.
Looks like somebody is getting bullish on SPCE

Looks like somebody is getting bullish on SPCE

I don’t pay much attention to the daily movements since this is a 40+ year stonk for me but anything under $20 is a complete steal for this one, even under $30 IMO. Was probably being driven down so some big boys can get in at a discount.

This was part of the LAG trade JP Morgan's top retail analyst came up with. L brands, American Eagle and Gap.

Pretty meh in after hours trading

I just did a little digging on this. Granted, it's hiiighly likely I don't know everything I should...it feels like Ford is gonna just keep going up and is on a solid trajectory for the next several years. What do you think?
I mean option buying is there to show positive growth over the next 3 months.
New CEO is actually interested in making money or just not selling a car. The old one wanted to be the biggest globally and not as concerned about profits.
I get Tesla is great and all, but Ford actually makes money, isn't dependent on credits and has the #1 selling vehicle in the USA.

From listening to people I follow I think they are just getting started.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back