Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Stock Market/Investing/Day Trading/Speculative Trading Thread

6SsnZue.jpeg

All of the miner stocks are stuck in the same conundrum: BTC just got twice as difficult to mine. Until the price of BTC goes up, they’ll drift unless they have the capability to pivot their business model and use their computing / hashrate capacity for other purposes (e.g. data center hosting).

As I mentioned above, I own RIOT & Mrs. LHR also owns some MARA. I truly don’t know much enough about CORE to comment on their value proposition or their intrinsic worth. 🤷‍♂️
Up 236% since this exchange. Made a hell of a pivot into the AI space.

I "feel" like it's probably a good time to dip the toes...
It was on my radar to buy into on Thursday.... RSI was in the 30's. I put on about 1/4th of my additional intended position (339).............Then Friday happened. Bought 1/2 of my intended position at 269. So I still have 1/4th to go.

Probably a textbook reason why you DCA into positions vs YOLO buy it all at once haha.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back