Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Stock Market/Investing/Day Trading/Speculative Trading Thread (7 Viewers)

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Bought some MPW at $7.92..

Probably in for some short term pain, but we will see.

Mrw GIF

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
I mean CS is still 2.17 right now....

This isn't like when WAL hit 8 a share earlier this week and was low 30'a the next day

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I mean CS is still 2.17 right now....

This isn't like when WAL hit 8 a share earlier this week and was low 30'a the next day
Whats everyone's take on Bank Stocks like CS? They gonna bounce up and down but ultimately end up? I've got a couple Pesos in a Fun Account that I'm looking at taking some flyers with.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
If you don’t have it already, download TikTok and look for advice there. It’s plentiful, and those folks have been making 100x+!!!
Six figures day trading by the age of 19, buy my course

Buy my course I’ll teach you how to make $1000 per day

Here’s how much money I made today as a 17 year old day trader, buy my course I’ll teach you how I did it

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Six figures day trading by the age of 19, buy my course

Buy my course I’ll teach you how to make $1000 per day

Here’s how much money I made today as a 17 year old day trader, buy my course I’ll teach you how I did it
I wish I had that knowledge at 17…

Huskersballz

Running Back
Elite Member
Whats everyone's take on Bank Stocks like CS? They gonna bounce up and down but ultimately end up? I've got a couple Pesos in a Fun Account that I'm looking at taking some flyers with.
Assets and coverage ratios are fine for CS, Swiss government will also not let them fail. Management gaffes over the last 15 years has eroded pretty much all confidence in the bank though. Situation I’m hoping for is CS being completely bought out by another bank at around book value. I bought my shares at a price to book of .15 which is a huge discount to the intrinsic value of the bank and the theoretical price it would be acquired at. It’s a deep value play similar to the original GameStop thesis without the short squeeze.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds