Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Sources: Re Mickey Joseph (1 Viewer)

Samkellers_69

Safety
Elite Member

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
God. I'd be okay with getting our ass kicked in the SEC rather than the BIG. I think culturally we belong in the SEC more than the BIG. It's a shame.
Probably true.

But TBF everybody talks good about Nebraska like that when they're not playing us. Big Ten teams talked about Nebraska this same way. I remember reading random Big Ten message boards after Nebraska got jobbed at ATM in 2010 and they were all like "we feel so bad for you, getting jobbed by these hillbilly refs" and "you shouldn't have to put up with this" etc. And now that we're actually IN the B1G those same fans would step on our neck when we're down.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Guys, Dean is confirming the story. We can all breathe easy.
But can he confirm it before Mickey or Frost do? That’s his excuse with everything else. I’m guessing the story was just getting too big so he jumped on board and will make excuses if it goes south.

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
The coach who won a natty and fielded one of the best teams of all time probably knows how to hire good coaches. I imagine he has high standards too.
Best team of all time. That’s a good joke. You should so stand up

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG
We would get to play Mizzou, Oklahoma, Texas again. And we would get to play more night games. And play in warm weather.

Not to mention we recruit SEC states better currently than we do B1G country. Could you imagine how much more talent we could pull if we played in the SEC?

22*43*51

Punter Fluffer
Elite Member
Cockeye
Can we trade @22*43*51 for ccarrone3 if we have to have other team’s fans here?
I don’t know what’s going on ITT, but...

Lance-Reddick-This-is-bullshit.gif

UNK’sker

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
But can he confirm it before Mickey or Frost do? That’s his excuse with everything else. I’m guessing the story was just getting too big so he jumped on board and will make excuses if it goes south.
Deano always says, after he’s the last to report, that he knew the exact details days in advance but then imply something to the effect that he didn’t wanna leak it and betray sources or some made up BS.

Tell_Sackett

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
It seems only appropriate for all of us at TPB to give Mickey the traditional gesture of good luck for those going out on to the big stage.... Break a leg!

y7kVg8.gif

Too soon?

kenyanfeline

Pussy Patrol
Insider
Elite Member

FWIW Waterboy and a couple other managers were supposed go in this morning and work on some inventory. Got a text last night saying not to show up today and they’ll do it some other day with no explanation. Don’t know if that has anything to do with it but Waterboy said it was weird and he thinks maybe something’s going on.

I personally don’t understand the correlation between counting/sorting nut cups and announcing a new WR coach, but whatever.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds