Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Sources: Re Mickey Joseph (2 Viewers)

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
You are God damn insufferable!!! Why the fuck are you even here? Jesus man...your fucking ego...
It really must be too much to ask that we hire the best possible coaches from the top down. Have higher standards. Brian Kelly didn’t want him. You are a moron if you think he wouldn’t stay in a recruiting hotbed in his home state with much warmer weather to go to Nebraska for one year until the entire staff gets fired.

Havoc34

Clit Commander
Elite Member
You are God damn insufferable!!! Why the fuck are you even here? Jesus man...your fucking ego...
To troll. He has like 5 accounts
He played the same dumb schtick on the scrolls for years. Pretty gay of him to bring it here but he can’t help himself

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Scott Frost is filling up another spot, and Brian Kelly is officially losing another LSU assistant coach.
Leonardo Dicaprio Kinda GIF

Last edited:

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I have to imagine that Mickey Joseph is coming more out of a sense of a duty more than anything else, which I really respect. I can’t say it would objectively be a good career move for him.
If you offer me 2 yrs guaranteed at $700k/yr, I'll reluctantly take that deal out of a "sense of duty." I won't be happy about it, but my sense of duty will prevail to help me do what's right.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds