Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Sources: Re Mickey Joseph (1 Viewer)

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member

Scott Frost is filling up another spot, and Brian Kelly is officially losing another LSU assistant coach.

Multiple sources tell FootballScoop that Mickey Joseph, the Tigers' affable wide receivers coach and ace recruiter, has accepted a similar position on Frost's Cornhuskers' staff.

Joseph was set to inform his players and begin his new role at Nebraska, his alma mater, as quickly as possible.

It's a big win for Frost, who's retooling his staff after Nebraska lost a record nine games by single digits during the 2021 season.

Joseph, a Louisiana native, nonetheless was a key contributor for the Cornhuskers during his playing career and also previously coached at his alma mater.

Earlier this week, FootballScoop reported that Joseph had emerged as a top target for the revamped Nebraska staff.

Joseph has tutored multiple NFL Draft first-round picks in his time at LSU, and also helped Kayshon Boutte to a breakout-season this past fall.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member

Scott Frost is filling up another spot, and Brian Kelly is officially losing another LSU assistant coach.

Multiple sources tell FootballScoop that Mickey Joseph, the Tigers' affable wide receivers coach and ace recruiter, has accepted a similar position on Frost's Cornhuskers' staff.

Joseph was set to inform his players and begin his new role at Nebraska, his alma mater, as quickly as possible.

It's a big win for Frost, who's retooling his staff after Nebraska lost a record nine games by single digits during the 2021 season.

Joseph, a Louisiana native, nonetheless was a key contributor for the Cornhuskers during his playing career and also previously coached at his alma mater.

Earlier this week, FootballScoop reported that Joseph had emerged as a top target for the revamped Nebraska staff.

Joseph has tutored multiple NFL Draft first-round picks in his time at LSU, and also helped Kayshon Boutte to a breakout-season this past fall.
Excited Winona Ryder GIF by reactionseditor

The Bearded One

Safety
Elite Member
I have to imagine that Mickey Joseph is coming more out of a sense of a duty more than anything else, which I really respect. I can’t say it would objectively be a good career move for him.
I agree with you, but maybe there's been other behind the scenes discussions with our Tradition Coalition or Turd. Like if SF shits the bed again next year, you are definitely getting an interview and consideration for HC. Nothing would surprise me with this shit show.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds