Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Sipple says HC will come from the state of Kansas (1 Viewer)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Why is Sipple suddenly the authority on the coaching search? What if his sources are being fed bogus info?
Sipple said if it isn't announced soon it isn't Rhule because if it was Rhule it'd be announced soon but even if it isn't it could still be Rhule because you never know what happens.

So I'd say he's got his finger right on the pulse

Eloot224

Running Back
I’m going to be honest I really don’t believe anything said or written with this coaching search. It’s nothing against anyone, but Turd has kept the search close to the vest like no other. That’s why I figure there is no reason to freak out at this point.
Same here, I feel the same. The fact it was a national search led by a known quality search firm. Has kept me grounded. Impatient? Yes lol.

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Turd had one of the best search firms in the country, all the resources he could possibly need, a brand new $160 million facility and great NIL to sell, and a year and a half at his disposal, and with six days left in our season it seems like we're down to Kleiman and Leipold. With Leipold seeming like the more realistic of the two. All this after he made us slog through a complete waste of a season.

adam sandler somebody kill me please GIF
Well when you put it that way…
happy turn up GIF by FilmStruck

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Same here, I feel the same. The fact it was a national search led by a known quality search firm. Has kept me grounded. Impatient? Yes lol.
I honestly think it’s funny watching a fair amount of people freak out before the hire is even made.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
LL 25-20 career in MAC conference games, 4-12 in Big 12 conference games
He definitely had Buffalo trending in the right direction his last 3 years though. They were pretty much a top 2 MAC school.

Eloot224

Running Back
Wow! Oklahoma St has looked like shit lately. Down 21-0 to the Bums.

It’s Gundy. Gundy is our coach?

CSA has stolen another HC from the state of Oklahoma.

Herbie

Graduate Assistant
If it’s Klieman the OC stays at Kstate and probably becomes the next HC.

Get Fuchs to be the OC from Kansas(NDSU alum) and bring his oline coach who’s from Omaha and played for uno.

Oline would get better fast.
Give me an offensive staff of this:

OC: Scott Fuchs
QB: Randy Hedberg (older guy, NDSU QB coach since 2014, let him come in and teach Fuchs how to coach QBs for a couple years if he'll leave NDSU)
RB/Recruiting Coordinator: Mike Grant (former QB same time as Mickey, has been a solid RB and WR coach in his career)
WR/Associate HC: Mickey Joseph
FB/TE: Brian Lepak (current role at KSU)
OL: Conor Riley (Omaha kid)

Be 6 offensive coaches, give one of them special teams role, maybe Lepak. Klieman has a defensive background so i'm sure he'll help out there more anyways.

DC/S: Joe Klanderman (current role at KSU)
DL: Mike Tuiasosopo (life long DL coach, well respected)
LB: Steve Standard (Nebraska guy and NDSU connections)
CB: Bill Busch

Would give the team a nice foundation. And honestly be the "Nebraska connections" Nebraska needs.

PonyBoy

Cornerback
Insider
Give me an offensive staff of this:

OC: Scott Fuchs
QB: Randy Hedberg (older guy, NDSU QB coach since 2014, let him come in and teach Fuchs how to coach QBs for a couple years if he'll leave NDSU)
RB/Recruiting Coordinator: Mike Grant (former QB same time as Mickey, has been a solid RB and WR coach in his career)
WR/Associate HC: Mickey Joseph
FB/TE: Brian Lepak (current role at KSU)
OL: Conor Riley (Omaha kid)

Be 6 offensive coaches, give one of them special teams role, maybe Lepak. Klieman has a defensive background so i'm sure he'll help out there more anyways.

DC/S: Joe Klanderman (current role at KSU)
DL: Mike Tuiasosopo (life long DL coach, well respected)
LB: Steve Standard (Nebraska guy and NDSU connections)
CB: Bill Busch

Would give the team a nice foundation. And honestly be the "Nebraska connections" Nebraska needs.

1 AA and a Samoan ain't gonna cut it in Lincoln.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds