Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Sipple says HC will come from the state of Kansas (2 Viewers)

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
I'd be happy with KSU's coach
What Incredulous GIF by MOODMAN

Eloot224

Running Back
Serious question. Does anyone take Sipp serious, a guy arrested for jerking off in a strip club? How’s he still even working in journalism?

Jake, you on here? Do you take Sipp serious?

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Serious question. Does anyone take Sipp serious, a guy arrested for jerking off in a strip club? How’s he still even working in journalism?

Who is Jake?

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG

Sipple is a goofy fucker like most journalists, but he is usually pretty dialed in. This coaching search has been void of leaks, so that would make you question him if anything.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Why is Sipple suddenly the authority on the coaching search? What if his sources are being fed bogus info?
If he knows who it is, that means people outside the Athletic department have forced the decision.

Eloot224

Running Back
Sipple is a goofy fucker like most journalists, but he is usually pretty dialed in. This coaching search has been void of leaks, so that would make you question him if anything.
Yeah, I followed him and listened to him and actually enjoyed his journalism. Kind of lost respect when he went to Tater Island. He’s had to have lost some sources, do you think so?

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yeah, I followed him and listened to him and actually enjoyed his journalism. Kind of lost respect when he went to Tater Island. He’s had to have lost some sources, do you think so?
I’m going to be honest I really don’t believe anything said or written with this coaching search. It’s nothing against anyone, but Turd has kept the search close to the vest like no other. That’s why I figure there is no reason to freak out at this point.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds