Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

DEVELOPING: Sipple got his hair cut in Minneapolis (1 Viewer)

theDankness

Linebacker
Elite Member
fun fact, i fucked the adopted asian daughter of the founder of Floyd 99's barber shop.

Turned out she was a whore, but was house sitting for her parents mansion. had a $5000 japanese toilet in the place, was cool.

She was probably a 6.5/10, not fat. No raegrets

MrKnightedHusker

Linebacker
Elite Member
He’s not wrong - love Floyd’s. Maybe not columnist material, but it’s a great joint near my favorite lunch place for brilliant lobster rolls (1029 Bar).

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
fun fact, i fucked the adopted asian daughter of the founder of Floyd 99's barber shop.

Turned out she was a whore, but was house sitting for her parents mansion. had a $5000 japanese toilet in the place, was cool.

Wake Up What GIF by Laff

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

Congrats on the sex.

Huskers0119

Linebacker
Elite Member

These are the insights that can't be matched by any other husker board iyam

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
I assumed Sipple was more of a Sport Clips guy.

Great that he got his fresh cut so he can look sharp amongst the midwestern sports writer contingent.
Off story on this one, but I hate getting haircuts. The Army’s weekly fresh haircut took it out of me that I don’t care, but I still need my hair cut every couple of weeks.

Sports Clips is where I go. When they implemented that check in system from wherever, it made me so happy. I hate haircuts and hate waiting for them even more.

Eloot224

Running Back
Elite Member
That guy will always be a piece of shit my eyes. Degenerate perv. GBR

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds