Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Shitty memes thread / husker or nonhusker related I don’t care (7 Viewers)

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
There was a Gunsmoke episode where a family of kids were up for adoption and a courtroom scene ensued, with Matt, Festus and Doc all testifying……😍

Even as a kid I wondered why none of the main characters in that show weren’t plowing “Miss Kitty”. I mean, it’s what she did for a living. Very confusing…

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
Even as a kid I wondered why none of the main characters in that show weren’t plowing “Miss Kitty”. I mean, it’s what she did for a living. Very confusing…
“none of the main characters”

It was never anyone but Matt. And there were occasional comments by other characters about Kitty being Matt’s “woman”. Just a matter of when he found time to take her to Pound Town……😎

More importantly, what was up with those Cartwright boys on Bonanza and where were they spreading their seed??

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
More importantly, what was up with those Cartwright boys on Bonanza and where were they spreading their seed??

Fair question. I mean you’ve got a man called “Little Joe” and another called “Hoss” and the hoor house scenes practically write themselves!

For my TV western money, I’m heading to “Big Valley” hoping to pull off a Barbara Stanwyck / Linda Evan “mother-daughter” evening to remember.

Young Barbara
1-barbara-stanwyck-paramount-pictures-everett.jpg

Linda
c40f9f6a0249e25ce405635366944600.jpg

Tag. I’m it!
1822e0982d70d756acd77855d0ed24b4--linda-evans-barbara-stanwyck.jpg

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
Fair question. I mean you’ve got a man called “Little Joe” and another called “Hoss” and the hoor house scenes practically write themselves!

For my TV western money, I’m heading to “Big Valley” hoping to pull off a Barbara Stanwyck / Linda Evan “mother-daughter” evening to remember.

Young Barbara
1-barbara-stanwyck-paramount-pictures-everett.jpg

Linda
c40f9f6a0249e25ce405635366944600.jpg

Tag. I’m it!
1822e0982d70d756acd77855d0ed24b4--linda-evans-barbara-stanwyck.jpg
Audra was soooo hawt…….😎

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Audra was soooo hawt…….😎

She was so determined to change her image following that show she rushed straight out & did a soft pron movie called “Wild Flower” or something like that. I’m sure glad I never found a copy of it back then or I may have inadvertently tore my dick off during the first viewing.

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
She was so determined to change her image following that show she rushed straight out & did a soft pron movie called “Wild Flower” or something like that. I’m sure glad I never found a copy of it back then or I may have inadvertently tore my dick off during the first viewing.
🤣🤣🤣

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds