Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Shitty memes thread / husker or nonhusker related I don’t care

328494891_507213318214438_7356661842592666652_n.jpg

Ongoing argument at my house. My wife's Facebook got hacked. Was taken over by some Asian lady. I let her login to mine so she could report it from my account.
Several other people reported it too. Facebook didn't do shit.

At first I was like whatever you'll get your account back. "I'm just staying in touch with what everyone is doing. I wont post anything." She says. I'm hardly ever on there anyway.

That was about a year and a half ago.

I start getting notifications about friend requests. Then i start seeing "Sally Facebookfreind liked your post."

I thought you weren't going to post anything?

I just posted a picture of your daughter's homecoming picture. Don't you love your daughter?

I don't know how many times I've said get your own fucking account. It's clearly not working.

Ongoing argument at my house. My wife's Facebook got hacked. Was taken over by some Asian lady. I let her login to mine so she could report it from my account.

At first I was like whatever you'll get your account back. "I'm just staying in touch with what everyone is doing. I wont post anything." She says. I'm hardly ever on there anyway.

I start getting notifications about friend requests. Then i start seeing "Sally Facebookfreind liked your post."

I just posted a picture of your daughter's homecoming picture. Don't you love your daughter?

I don't know how many times I've said get your own fucking account. It's clearly not working.
Soooo, don’t you love yore daughter? 🤔

Last edited:

Would you say your account likes more or fewer pictures of hot guys since she started using it?

Would you say your account likes more or fewer pictures of hot guys since she started using it?
The worst is actually the emoji's. Like the other day I click on a Jillian liked your post.

It was a post from a friend - Jillian's 21st birthday with a bunch of picturss of this 21 year old girl. My wife's post:

Happy Birthday! So pretty! 🥳🥰😍😍🥰🥳

I'm like bitch you can't post shit like that! Jillian's parents know it's her but not everyone scrolling through the comments do.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back