Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Sharing EPP on other boards (1 Viewer)

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Hey guys,

The EPP from this morning was copy and pasted then shared on both the free board at Inside Nebraska and also at HuskerBoard. Can we please try not to do this? I completely get sharing it with some friends that aren't on here and don't care about that at all; but if it starts getting posted for free all over the internet it will be hard to keep this place up and running. I'm already stressed because our monthly cost is going to almost double starting next year with that server upgrade we did. Obviously if there's no incentive to be an Elite Member then no one will be one and I definitely cannot afford to keep this up and running by myself. :D

So please, if you share the EPP with friends just ask them not to post it somewhere else. Also if you are not a member but would be one if it was less ($7 per month, $5 per month, whatever) let me know and I'll give you a discount coupon.

Ok thanks gbr nfm

Last edited:

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Hey guys,

The EPP from this morning was copy and pasted then shared on both the free board at Inside Nebraska and also at HuskerBoard. Can we please try not to do this? I completely get sharing it with some friends that aren't on here and don't care about that at all; but if it starts getting posted for free all over the internet it will be hard to keep this place up and running. I'm already stressed because our monthly cost is going to almost double starting next year with that server upgrade we did. Obviously if there's no incentive to be an Elite Member then no one will be one and I definitely cannot afford to keep this up and running by myself. :D

So please, if you share the EPP with friends just ask them not to post it somewhere else. Also if you are not a member but would be one if it was less ($7 per month, $5 per month, whatever) let me know and I'll give you a discount coupon or something.

Ok thanks gbr nfm
I will re-up my membership, but don’t need a discount coupon. If you have a coupon for an Asian Spa in the greater St. Louis area, I would accept that, though.

Scarlet ObsessioN

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I remember posting something from the Insider Forum over on Inside NEB back when I first joined. Noone said anything but I remember feeling shitty. Haven't done it since. This truly does seem like the best board out there right now. Keep it going best you can HG.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I remember posting something from the Insider Forum over on Inside NEB back when I first joined. Noone said anything but I remember feeling shitty. Haven't done it since. This truly does seem like the best board out there right now. Keep it going best you can HG.
I honestly don't care if some info gets around (honestly it's inevitable that it will), but the entire Underground Report copy and pasted is a little much haha

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
I'm handling out ban hammers if need G
banned ban GIF

Scarlet ObsessioN

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I feel bad asking for any money in general haha
We just need a couple guys that are still at Tater Island to post cryptic messages about where to get good info. Anytime Deano and the lovable losers post something that is wrong or dumb, they point it out and refer the magical land of grammarville where good info is shared freely (TPB).

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds