Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Bourbon/spirit trade and info sharing thread (1 Viewer)

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Please pin @HuskerGarrett
What are some bottles people are looking for that may not be available in your area? Let’s work out trades or meet-ups so we don’t have to pay secondary prices!

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Btw, I am looking for a Maker’s wood finishing series, EH Taylor Single Barrell or Barrell Prood or Rye. Weller FP or Antique 107, and am willing to trade or pay to have them sent because I can’t find that shit near me, and my buddy in Louisville can’t find them near SRP either.

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Love it.

Plan to bump this.(because it’s what I do)
IA gets bourbon delivered more than MO does, so I’m happy to badger @Jim14510 until he gives me your address so I can send deliveries to you. You’re welcome to ONE pour before I snag my booze

22*43*51

Punter Fluffer
Elite Member
Cockeye
IA gets bourbon delivered more than MO does, so I’m happy to badger @Jim14510 until he gives me your address so I can send deliveries to you. You’re welcome to ONE pour before I snag my booze
Don’t pee in it…

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Not Bourbon, but what are people’s thoughts on Caribou Crossing? Obviously a Saz product, so taters go apeshit for it, but what price point do people see, and is it worth it?

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
FYI- the Kentucky Owl Maighstir was a pleasant surprise. Really rich, and smooth, earthy flavors. Glad I got a backup when I found it on sale.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I had a pour of it to see if I was interested. It’s smooth, melted buttery, butterscotch. A little sweet, yet mellow for my taste, but could be expected at 80 proof
Sounds pretty decent. I might have to grab a bottle.

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
First pour of Widow Jane 10… not bad at all. After it opened up a bit, it was quite smooth. Caramel, bit of oak and rye spice, decent finish.
Got an OF King Ranch coming Monday that I’m looking forward to.

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
I need to go pick one up! I also need to move this thread. I don't stop by the Hyvee Parking Lot very often so I keep missing these posts
It’s a great one to share with friends that are new to whiskey or don’t like higher proof stuff. Or if you just want something light and smooth with decent flavor every now and again

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
73569570990__059AE377-5938-424F-84A3-DB3218632B6A.fullsizerender.jpeg
Buddy sent me this from a bottle share with a group in IN. I told hIm he can FUCK RIGHT OFF!

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
They had Midwinter Night’s Dram and Old Fitz 8 at MSRP today, but unfortunately I am not on a high enough tier to buy. Come June I will be top tier. He said Old Fitz 8 will be on the shelf (non-allocated) next month!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds