Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Sharing EPP on other boards (1 Viewer)

herbie tarlek

Linebacker
Hey guys,

The EPP from this morning was copy and pasted then shared on both the free board at Inside Nebraska and also at HuskerBoard. Can we please try not to do this? I completely get sharing it with some friends that aren't on here and don't care about that at all; but if it starts getting posted for free all over the internet it will be hard to keep this place up and running. I'm already stressed because our monthly cost is going to almost double starting next year with that server upgrade we did. Obviously if there's no incentive to be an Elite Member then no one will be one and I definitely cannot afford to keep this up and running by myself. :D

So please, if you share the EPP with friends just ask them not to post it somewhere else. Also if you are not a member but would be one if it was less ($7 per month, $5 per month, whatever) let me know and I'll give you a discount coupon.

Ok thanks gbr nfm
yes, I have noticed as some act like they are insiders on these boards to make themselves look better they pretty much copy the information 100% from here and claim I heard from a reliable source....

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
Tv Land Bdsm GIF by #Impastor

^To whoever leaks Garrett’s info

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
I just signed up for the Super-Elite Premium Plus level, and although the $76.37/mo was more than I was hoping to spend, the added info over the standard Elite membership is worth the extra $70/mo.
P.S. can’t wait for the internet cred I’ll get from posting the new mugs available to me on all the other sites.

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
There are always workarounds to stuff like this but being as how the person doing this is probably a tater, have you considered disabling copy/paste in the nugs section?

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Hey guys,

The EPP from this morning was copy and pasted then shared on both the free board at Inside Nebraska and also at HuskerBoard. Can we please try not to do this? I completely get sharing it with some friends that aren't on here and don't care about that at all; but if it starts getting posted for free all over the internet it will be hard to keep this place up and running. I'm already stressed because our monthly cost is going to almost double starting next year with that server upgrade we did. Obviously if there's no incentive to be an Elite Member then no one will be one and I definitely cannot afford to keep this up and running by myself. :D

So please, if you share the EPP with friends just ask them not to post it somewhere else. Also if you are not a member but would be one if it was less ($7 per month, $5 per month, whatever) let me know and I'll give you a discount coupon.

Ok thanks gbr nfm
What kind of gaywad would give it all away like that, rather than mysteriously be the guy in their group chats who always has the inside information & drops random nugs?

giphy.gif

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
who are the people still posting at Huskerbkard

I thought that board was dying a long time ago

I got banned from there for calling Joe Biden a pedophile

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
There are always workarounds to stuff like this but being as how the person doing this is probably a tater, have you considered disabling copy/paste in the nugs section?

I hadn’t heard of that addon. Thanks man. I’ll add it

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds