Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Rouse gone (1 Viewer)

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
1890 did its job.
He’s going to OU for money than money right now. Nebraska beat them once for money. OU has 3 all pro offensive linemen right now. Nebraska?
How did we beat them for money? Did Florida pay more money for the other offensive linemen? It’s never over until a kid signs in recruiting.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
OGC.08d3eea9032845539cc5a37a9fa2bc8e

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
1890 did its job.
He’s going to OU for money than money right now. Nebraska beat them once for money. OU has 3 all pro offensive linemen right now. Nebraska?
Why are you defending 1890? How can you know that they did their job? I have no idea what went on with the 1890/NIL so really can't defend or blame them. Share the info you have that they did their job

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
That’s a smart way to play it out. I’m guessing Rouse had to throw their number back at the Nebraska NIL guys didn’t he?
Maybe not. I'm guessing he preferred OU but was going with us bc of NIL, so when OU came in with a late better offer, he jumped on it.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds