Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

New Commit OL Rouse Commits (2 Viewers)

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
it got worse toward the end of the year, which is why he had surgery
With the commitment interviews I learned a lot about the guy and see him differently. He is clearly very intelligent. I just assumed he had an academic focus, but he does not. He was seriously considering turning pro after junior year and then settled on doing it after his fourth year. He took a light course load senior year that precludes graduation this year because he wanted to get ready for the draft. Then he had the injury/surgery, and NFL scouts advised him not to try to make it through the camp evaluation process this year, so he is coming back to college for one final year. He will take courses here as an undergrad and has arranged with Nebraska and Stanford to wait to get his undergrad degree until his football career is over - he will go back to Stanford to finish at that time and then go on to get a Masters in biomechanical engineering.

The guy is football motivated.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
With the commitment interviews I learned a lot about the guy and see him differently. He is clearly very intelligent. I just assumed he had an academic focus, but he does not. He was seriously considering turning pro after junior year and then settled on doing it after his fourth year. He took a light course load senior year that precludes graduation this year because he wanted to get ready for the draft. Then he had the injury/surgery, and NFL scouts advised him not to try to make it through the camp evaluation process this year, so he is coming back to college for one final year. He will take courses here as an undergrad and has arranged with Nebraska and Stanford to wait to get his undergrad degree until his football career is over - he will go back to Stanford to finish at that time and then go on to get a Masters in biomechanical engineering.

The guy is football motivated.
Junior year grades for anyone interested.

Screenshot_20230112_142550_Chrome.jpg

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Shoulders and hips have labrals . Singular Labia . If it is torn it is called a labrial tear.
Labia is is a whole different anatomical part. I don’t know of any football players that have labia , but now a days you never know
You Ok, Doc?

Poor guy didn't have a CLUE what would autocorrect here - can imagine the internal dialogue - "I didn't type Labia...did I type Labia....I typed LABIA?!"

Confused Steve Urkel GIF

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Presented by LuluLemon
This one is for all of our listeners or as I like to call them the dazzling diamonds. Do you ever wonder how I maintain my perfectly doughy physique? Well do I have a deal for you? Use promo code definitelymensgloves7 to register for any Orange Theory fitness class and recieve a whopping 4% off.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds