Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Rouse nug (2 Viewers)

betsch

Safety
today-show-yes.gif

I want to pork that chick

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Someone that said they knew him in HS said that he has all the ability but he's soft AF. Not sure that is fixable.
2 of my friends (RIP Keith Loneker) played O Line for KU and in the NFL. They both watched a bunch of Turner's high school games in Lawrence. One even was involved with him during little league football and camps. Both projected him as an interior lineman at the college level and said they thought he might struggle at tackle in Power5. As for soft they said he didn't always play with a high motor/killer instinct but also warned me that could be because for physically superior linemen it did get mundane at times abusing smaller less talented opponents. They said sometimes it is hard to continually just whoop some poor smaller under matched sap when your team is already up so sometimes film doesn't tell the whole story. They preferred watching how a player finished in close games and checked out his footwork. Both thought Corcoran had the frame and athleticism to be a very good Power5 Interior Lineman.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds