Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Recruiting thread January (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I can't wait until 2024 NSD. It will be interesting to see what these guys can do with time to build relationships.
Take what they’ve done so far to show they are great relationship builders, add the #1 overall player, a very successful season and next years class could be like we haven’t seen in years. Take away the latter two but show obvious progress and they’ll still likely do pretty well.

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Take what they’ve done so far to show they are great relationship builders, add the #1 overall player, a very successful season and next years class could be like we haven’t seen in years. Take away the latter two but show obvious progress and they’ll still likely do pretty well.
That's exactly right - probably a top 20 finish without Raiola, given what they did in the month of December. But with Raiola, this class will likely be top 10. Talking with Hall on Sunday really opened my eyes to how impactful adding Raiola to the class could be. I don't even think you need to have a good season. Easy to sell that we just need an upgrade in talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds