Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

random huskers who were bad but played

I get the Mo Barry mentions itt but he had some good games. Just seemed to have a knack for filling the wrong hole.
The Office Thats GIF

Cory McKeon - I think that is how you spelled his name. Linebacker. Awful is my recollection.

I searched high and low for the picture of him and several of his cohorts wearing the Women's Volleyball uniforms, but couldn't find it. Talk about a picture perfectly encapsulating that team...

Has Jamal Lord been mentioned yet?
I will argue Jamal Lord with anyone and I've persuaded many over the years. Was Jamal a good passer? No, however he was one of the best athletes Nebraska has had and didn't have much of a supporting cast. His first year as a starter his top 3 WRs were Wilson Thomas (decent), Troy Hassebroek, and Ben Cornelson. After a few games freshman Ross Pilkington and Mark LeFlore took over, and they were much better. His top 2 RBs were Dahrran Diedrick (RIP) and Josh Davis. Not many QBs in Nebraska history would've been successful with that supporting cast.

I will argue Jamal Lord with anyone and I've persuaded many over the years. Was Jamal a good passer? No, however he was one of the best athletes Nebraska has had and didn't have much of a supporting cast. His first year as a starter his top 3 WRs were Wilson Thomas (decent), Troy Hassebroek, and Ben Cornelson. After a few games freshman Ross Pilkington and Mark LeFlore took over, and they were much better. His top 2 RBs were Dahrran Diedrick (RIP) and Josh Davis. Not many QBs in Nebraska history would've been successful with that supporting cast.
Yeah, Jamal should not be mentioned in a "huskers who were bad but played" list. He was a beast as a runner and somehow got us to 10-3 in his senior season with a horrible supporting cast on offense. Cory Ross was just getting started and Matt Herian was a playmaking TE but the rest were forgettable.

I wanna see a Jamal Lord vs Taylor Martinez poll. In fact, I'm going to go start one.

The fact that we made it to page 2 before anyone mentioned Alex Davis is incredibly disappointing for the board.
That dude should have worn #404

He played time of snaps and somehow managed to never end up near the ball

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back