Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Urban Koolaid from Random Sports Talk Caller (1 Viewer)

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
If he had any ties to Nebraska or even the Dakotas our Potato Fans would want and accept him. Leipold & Kleiman are the only ones that currently fit their narrow minded nepotistic ways. Urban is a Slam Dunk for what we need as I could care less that he "Checked a Woman's Oil" in a bar. Honestly who amongst us hasn't done that?

Any coach that has ties to Nebraska could be an Axe Murderer and some of our fans would still want him. Not sure why they are so scared of change or outsiders.
DeBoer fits the Dakotas. Go get him.

Nelsonj22

Defensive Lineman
Honestly, I don't think we've ever hired someone Urban because he would be about the only coach on the market right now with enough clout to tell the "ole boys crew" to go fuck themselves with their meddling and shit. I think the shit runs deep and these people love their connections and access. Just a guess, but a large source of our problems starts and ends with them.
Isn't Turd setting up a booster/NIL deal in omaha to counter this?

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Sure but those top boosters would still rather pay for access and control than truly have a successful & elite program. It strokes their ego.
At some point you would think they would want to win because control over a program like Nebraska with a loser mentality right now is a joke.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
At some point you would think they would want to win because control over a program like Nebraska with a loser mentality right now is a joke.
Just a good ole boys club for them where they sit in leather chairs, sip whiskey and smoke cigars while @BIG TONE SOPRANO entertains their wives. They don’t care as long as they feel important to themselves.

whoboppin

Linebacker
As long as Turd is down, all we got to do is get boosters to 50/50. Just got to get it to Boliever vs Boleaver percentages. If we got a signoff on fing Mike Riley, I think we can get enough on one of the best got damn coaches of all time.

All the Puritans will see the light and come around when Urban's dropping 70 on scrappy Cockeye teams.

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
As long as Turd is down, all we got to do is get boosters to 50/50. Just got to get it to Boliever vs Boleaver percentages. If we got a signoff on fing Mike Riley, I think we can get enough on one of the best got damn coaches of all time.

All the Puritans will see the light and come around when Urban's dropping 70 on scrappy Cockeyes teams.
Speaking of Eichorst, he always had the look of a guy wearing another guys face to me.

1663783481501.png

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

All the Puritans will see the light and come around when Urban's dropping 70 on scrappy Cockeyes teams.
And 50/50 money wise not # of people. Could probably even go as low as 25% approval as long as you have a decent percent on the fence.

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
And 50/50 money wise not # of people. Could probably even go as low as 25% approval as long as you have a decent percent on the fence.
You beat Cockeye or Wisconsin (or both) in year 1 people will call for a lifetime extension.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds