Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Proud Dad Moments? (2 Viewers)

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
Oldest daughter, since getting her Masters degree and passing her Registered Dietician exam has submitted 18 applications/resumes and has had 5 interviews and 2 second interviews for jobs with D1 universities...LSU and UCF are her second interviews. She interviews with Vanderbilt tomorrow...let's hope she gets an offer soon boys!!!

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
My 8 year old and I get to the park tonight and his coach looks at him and says “You wanna pitch?” My son without hesitation said “Yes!”

He was suppose to pitch the other night but didn’t. So this was the first time he’d ever attempted to do this.

So on comes this big, tall, goofty lefty to the mound (not unlike his old man).

He strikes out the first kid he faced on 3 pitches. No swings taken.

He strikes out the next kid after a little bit of a battle.

And then he couldn’t whiff the zone 😂😂😂

He throws hard for his age. I simply didn’t expect it to go this well. But all of a sudden the things we’ve been trying to coach him to do he did when the lights were on. He was finishing his throws and pulling the ball down hard. I had no idea who was throwing for a minute.

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member
My 8 year old and I get to the park tonight and his coach looks at him and says “You wanna pitch?” My son without hesitation said “Yes!”

He was suppose to pitch the other night but didn’t. So this was the first time he’d ever attempted to do this.

So on comes this big, tall, goofty lefty to the mound (not unlike his old man).

He strikes out the first kid he faced on 3 pitches. No swings taken.

He strikes out the next kid after a little bit of a battle.

And then he couldn’t whiff the zone 😂😂😂

He throws hard for his age. I simply didn’t expect it to go this well. But all of a sudden the things we’ve been trying to coach him to do he did when the lights were on. He was finishing his throws and pulling the ball down hard. I had no idea who was throwing for a minute.

Not many scarier moments in life than the first time your kid walks out to pitch 😂. Thats awesome!

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Also made it to state in esports. League of Legends 5 seed. Have to play the 1 seed Lincoln East in the first round so probably an early exit.

I didn't even know he was doing this until about an hour ago.

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
Also made it to state in esports. League of Legends 5 seed. Have to play the 1 seed Lincoln East in the first round so probably an early exit.

I didn't even know he was doing this until about an hour ago.
and now this

Hacking Work From Home GIF

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds