Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Lane Train making the 308 proud (1 Viewer)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Under center + 2 Fullbacks + 2 TEs
E-pDc91WQAoxOZw

more-power.gif

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I want to see Nebraska do this...

Put Yant at RB and then have Damian Jackson with Weaver at FB. Also bring in Nouili and Banks for TEs.

We are running the ball BTW.
I wish we had a qb like Ole Miss. Even ole miss is another example Frost can’t identify a qb. Plumlee was another project that didn’t work.

bbenson67

Cornerback
Elite Member
tPB OG
The replay official has been a busy SOB. BUT … each and every one of those calls were correct.

Don’t tackle with the crown of your helmet. Them’s da rules.
Yup. Kind of surprised that the players didn't get a clue after the first 2 calls. Coaches should have huddled up with the players and put an exclamation point on it.

Driveway Jordan

Wide Receiver
Insider
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Did not realize DJ Durkin is the DC at Ole Miss. He was out of coaching for what, 2 years, after getting fired at Maryland for player abuse?

redzoner

Cornerback
Yup. Kind of surprised that the players didn't get a clue after the first 2 calls. Coaches should have huddled up with the players and put an exclamation point on it.

It's a Big Ten crew and they call way more of these in our conference.

If you watch SEC games they let most of those hits go so they aren't used to those calls.

McKenzie Milton got hit right in the chin by the crown of a helmet last night which should be way worse than what Caleb Tannor did but no one said a word.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
not saying you said it, just some have thrown his name out and this thread made
Me think of it.
I’ve seen that too and I also laughed at people thinking that.

I don’t think UNL (especially Turd) would ever offer him the job.

Lane has too much baggage. (football on and off the field and his personal life)

Turd is Mr. Captain America, he ain’t gonna hire somebody like Lane. (personally I wouldn’t mind a sketchy coach, just win baby)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Let's be real. For Lane to win big and make his dad truly proud of him, he has to be hanging conference titles and that's not happening at Ole Miss so long as KING Nick is in the division. The big ten west continues to be a joke division and the door is wide open for any competent HC to basically have a 1 game anything can happen game against Ohio State for the conference title.

Lane has been wondering the desert. Searching. From USC to Oakland to Tennessee to USC to Tuscaloosa to Boca to Oxford to ???. He has found that he can eat and drink all he wants but his hunger and thirst will never be quenched until he has his feet in Nebraska soil.

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG

Lane has too much baggage. (football on and off the field and his personal life)

Turd is Mr. Captain America, he ain’t gonna hire somebody like Lane. (personally I wouldn’t mind a sketchy coach, just win baby)

I am all for sketchy coaches that win.

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member

Lane took his girlfriend out to Johnson Lake and told his kids it was the baby sitter. That’s the kind of person he is

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds