Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Poorly-Aged tPB Takes

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

This thread delivers.

I think a lot of people thought that might happen.
I’ll never forget when I was told that members of the search committee were checking message boards including ours to see what people were thinking of the candidate names being thrown around. “They call him monkey tits on tPB.”

I’ll never forget when I was told that members of the search committee were checking message boards including ours to see what people were thinking of the candidate names being thrown around. “They call him monkey tits on tPB.”
That is hilarious if true

Also a sign of this board’s immense power and influence

Honestly the monkey tits moniker completely sunk his candidacy. It was the college football equivalent of low energy Jeb Bush. Without the monkey tits autocorrect he's probably head coach rn

Honestly the monkey tits moniker completely sunk his candidacy. It was the college football equivalent of low energy Jeb Bush. Without the monkey tits autocorrect he's probably head coach rn
Is monkey tits Leipold?

It was taken as a given that Deion would kill it on the recruiting trail.
Has he? (Rivals ratings used below)

First class, 2023:
23 total croots, 1 5-star, three 4-stars. 3 total in top 250.
(BTW, only one of the 4/5 stars is still at CU: Omarion Miller who is hardly playing this year)

2024:
12 total croots, 1 5 star, three 4-stars. 3 total in top 250.

2025 so far:
7 total croots, 0 5-star, four 4-stars. 1 total in top 250.

Three-year (or 2.5) totals:
42 total, 2 5-stars, 10 4-stars, 7 top 250.
Class rankings: 31, 68, 90

Nebraska in comparison during that same strech:
78 total, 1 5-star, 19 4-stars, 8 top 250
Class rankings: 25, 17, 26

Last edited:
View attachment 41984

For the record @BIG TONE SOPRANO, I absolutely would have agreed with this at the time it was posted.
It’s been a good year for fans of all of our major sports. VB with 92,003 fans. Both men’s and women’s basketball teams with court storming wins. Baseball with a B10 championship. I personally think that enthusiasm is somewhat contagious as it grows between all the sports.

It’s been a good year for fans of all of our major sports. VB with 92,003 fans. Both men’s and women’s basketball teams with court storming wins. Baseball with a B10 championship. I personally think that enthusiasm is somewhat contagious as it grows between all the sports.
Let's keep the positivity out this thread, pls.

Mocking & hatred only.

It was taken as a given that Deion would kill it on the recruiting trail.
Has he? (Rivals ratings used below)

First class, 2023:
23 total croots, 1 5-star, three 4-stars. 3 total in top 250.
(BTW, only one of the 4/5 stars is still at CU: Omarion Miller who is hardly playing this year)

2024:
12 total croots, 1 5 star, three 4-stars. 3 total in top 250.

2025 so far:
7 total croots, 0 5-star, four 4-stars. 1 total in top 250.

Three-year (or 2.5) totals:
42 total, 2 5-stars, 10 4-stars, 7 top 250.
Class rankings: 31, 68, 90

Nebraska in comparison during that same strech:
78 total, 1 5-star, 19 4-stars, 8 top 250
Class rankings: 25, 17, 26
I did not have Deion deciding to not recruit on my bingo card back in 2022.

Turd saved us.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back