Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

People seem to think that Gundy is in trouble at Oklahoma State (1 Viewer)

GBR305

Linebacker
Wasn't there a rumor that Nebraska & Gundy had mutual interest in each other before? I believe it was either when we hired Pelini or Riley. Wonder how we'd look now.

They got some players I wouldn't mind flipping.

Cornicator

Safety
Insider
Wasn't there a rumor that Nebraska & Gundy had mutual interest in each other before? I believe it was either when we hired Pelini or Riley. Wonder how we'd look now.

They got some players I wouldn't mind flipping.

There was a rumor that Gundy wanted the job back in 2015. But he may just been floating his name out there to earn a raise. However, if Eichorst hired Mike Riley over Gundy then he was a bigger dipshit than I thought.

GBR305

Linebacker
There was a rumor that Gundy wanted the job back in 2015. But he may just been floating his name out there to earn a raise. However, if Eichorst hired Mike Riley over Gundy then he was a bigger dipshit than I thought.
If the rumor is true, I don't think Eichorst even did a proper coach search. He immediately hired his buddy Riley lol

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Not true - he interviewed Kyle Whittingham and Riley.

I think it’s true in a sense that any actual coaching search that lands on Mike Riley isn’t a proper search.

Gundy had some bad blood with Okie St for awhile and there were windows to get him to leave. But I think those are closed now.

I do believe Gundy wanted this job when we fired Pelini. The rumor was that Eichorst never returned his call.

Tonkasker

Safety
Elite Member
Cockeye

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds