Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

I seem to have rustled some Jimmies on RSS (2 Viewers)

Kinish

Cornerback
When I wrote it I was pretty upset thinking about Scott still being the coach. Was watching parts of games from Bo and Riley’s years on YouTube.

Bo won 9 games and it wasn’t good enough. Frost loses 9 games and it’s good enough. What are we doing here, folks?

Riley had just as many “we almost had it” games in 2015 as frost had last year. The 2016 team fought like hell and won 9 games. That Oregon game…I know Oregon wasn’t good that year, but frost’s teams would never battle and win like that. Even the Wisconsin game, man they played hard. Should have never had to fire banker. TBH 2017 would have been pretty good if not for Dapper Bob.

Frost can shit the bed for four years in a row, show zero tangible progress (hell, we’ve regressed) and so many people are fired up for round 5 of this shit. It drives me nuts.
Banker got done dirty. He had the defense rolling for a bit there.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
RRS right now -

OGC.9de7e177844c04ebabad24d40908e5c8

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
I get what you’re saying, but I am a huge fan of what Garrett is trying to do here. This is tip of the spear entrepreneurship. I love his passion.

That’s why he gets my $$.
I keep hoping that Garrett will buy me a beer sometime on my next trip to Denver but he’s always got some bullshit excuse. So frustrating…..

😘

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds