Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

People seem to think that Gundy is in trouble at Oklahoma State (1 Viewer)

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Some talk on other boards (247) that players are threatening to leave the team. Could be our chance to get ZFlores back here.

Anyone heard anything?
They had a mass exodus after last season. Any details on what's happening in the locker room? I see they've been splitting time between QBs, and one of them is Mike's son, so it wouldn't shock me if there were some politics with that.

I saw this article where one random message board dude is saying it's NIL related:

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Supposedly ten + starters may quit after this weekend if the team doesn't stop it's three QB rotation. Note this will be OSU's 4th game, so anyone who quits can RS and keep their year of eligibility from this year.

dom91932

Cornerback
Elite Member
He also allegedly downplayed NIL recently in a talk with boosters as well as said that he'd been there for 40 years so he could do whatever he wants. They also had a bunch of starters transfer after last season.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
no, but i did hear price of soybeans is $13/bushel . thanks !
Think Tim Robinson GIF by NETFLIX

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
Supposedly ten + starters may quit after this weekend if the team doesn't stop it's three QB rotation. Note this will be OSU's 4th game, so anyone who quits can RS and keep their year of eligibility from this year.
Why an experienced coach like Gundy would ever think a three WB rotation is a potentially good idea is beyond my mental faculties.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
You can either get on board with societal changes, or get left behind. There are lots of things I don't particularly get excited about at work, that I have to now be involved with (and learn). If I didn't I'd probably be unemployed, or relegated to the 1990's.

Gundy sort of has a big bank account, so I'm sure he doesn't GAF. What he doesn't realize is much of this isn't going away. It's unnecessary for him to dig in his heels. He may be fishing on the Red River next year.

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
They had a mass exodus after last season. Any details on what's happening in the locker room? I see they've been splitting time between QBs, and one of them is Mike's son, so it wouldn't shock me if there were some politics with that.

I saw this article where one random message board dude is saying it's NIL related:

Love this comment about message boards.

However, it’s also a breeding ground for hot takes, verbal confrontations, and downright idiotic statements from folks who haven’t seen the sun in several days.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds