Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Pasting stuff here from RSS

For those not using the same
Screen name here as you are there...what’s the worry?

We are talking about forum boards, not secret spy espionage stuff.

Are you personal besties with Dean? We are paying customers of whom he should work to deliver a top flight experience to. If he doesn’t, that’s on him not us.

What’s the concern you have? I don’t get it.

The question Dean should be asking is what was it we weren’t providing that led to the creation of tPB? What are we missing or not doing that tPB is providing. AND if we aren’t doing that...should we be? If the answer is no, then Dean has no grounds to come at tPB or anyone here for anything outside of copyright stuff.

He should be looking inward and addressing what the service is he wasn’t providing.

I honestly don’t think Dean, Nate, and Robin are bad writers outside of the simple and annoying grammatical errors that are made in their pieces and put out there.

Where I think they’ve been really bad this year and much of last is bringing any insight or intel to that board that we can’t get somewhere else. Washut does well with basketball, I will say. There is so much more in one EPP than there has been all year in Tunnel Talk and that’s a simple fact. This year, EPP has by far been the better piece than TT. If this were just an extension of the main board, there’s no way I would have actually given money to it. I may come over and shoot the shit from time to time. But there is simply zero chance I would have canceled my RSS sub and just stayed over here.

I honestly don’t think Dean, Nate, and Robin are bad writers outside of the simple and annoying grammatical errors that are made in their pieces and put out there.

Where I think they’ve been really bad this year and much of last is bringing any insight or intel to that board that we can’t get somewhere else. Washut does well with basketball, I will say. There is so much more in one EPP than there has been all year in Tunnel Talk and that’s a simple fact. This year, EPP has by far been the better piece than TT. If this were just an extension of the main board, there’s no way I would have actually given money to it. I may come over and shoot the shit from time to time. But there is simply zero chance I would have canceled my RSS sub and just stayed over here.

Boy you are something

I have a different name on RSS for obvious reasons (if you don't know the obvious, this one has the black line of death). Most know my RSS name by now anyways.
That I can understand. Makes sense. Just not entirely sure it makes sense to change the name here for others...what are we abused spouses, hiding out from the abusive spouse?

dont play dumb. You insulted the owners of this site
EvW86oU.gif

That I can understand. Makes sense. Just not entirely sure it makes sense to change the name here for others...what are we abused spouses, hiding out from the abusive spouse?

I don’t hide and I’ve said my real name on RSS and I don’t care if people know who I am. I get the idea some people do want to stay as anonymous as possible though. I can also see some RSS people who wanted to be here as a fresh start and change their name. I will day though that I’ve always know @slattimer as that and it took me a minute to realize who AlvinMack was. Once he mentioned “duo” he outed himself! Merry Christmas and happy new year to you and Lattimer btw! Seems like I’ve interacted with both of you for the last 7 years.

I don’t hide and I’ve said my real name on RSS and I don’t care if people know who I am. I get the idea some people do want to stay as anonymous as possible though. I can also see some RSS people who wanted to be here as a fresh start and change their name. I will day though that I’ve always know @slattimer as that and it took me a minute to realize who AlvinMack was. Once he mentioned “duo” he outed himself! Merry Christmas and happy new year to you and Lattimer btw! Seems like I’ve interacted with both of you for the last 7 years.
I’m literally shocked more people haven’t figured it out sooner. Or that Dean hasn’t either. I mean. I literally took another character from the program and made an account. Plus I put a gif of the two characters high fiving before a game in the movie. I didn’t think I could have been more obvious.

I’m literally shocked more people haven’t figured it out sooner. Or that Dean hasn’t either. I mean. I literally took another character from the program and made an account. Plus I put a gif of the two characters high fiving before a game in the movie. I didn’t think I could have been more obvious.

The damn Irish Catholics will do literally anything for money. Even cover up child rape (Sorry any Catholics reading this). So I doubt Sean Callahan cares as long as you’re cutting the $10 per month check.

Its one of those...

tenor.gif

Moments when you find out/figure it out.

Also think our paths have crossed in the world of soccer as well...Merry Christmas to you as well.

Boy you are something
What is that “something” Anthony?
dont play dumb. You insulted the owners of this site
Huh. I’m gonna need to you point that out. I’ve either met, or had one on one conversations with 60% of this board. I can’t remember a single place I’ve insulted anyone that owns this board.
Who’s turn is it to respond ?? 🤔

For those not using the same
Screen name here as you are there...what’s the worry?

We are talking about forum boards, not secret spy espionage stuff.

Are you personal besties with Dean? We are paying customers of whom he should work to deliver a top flight experience to. If he doesn’t, that’s on him not us.

What’s the concern you have? I don’t get it.

The question Dean should be asking is what was it we weren’t providing that led to the creation of tPB? What are we missing or not doing that tPB is providing. AND if we aren’t doing that...should we be? If the answer is no, then Dean has no grounds to come at tPB or anyone here for anything outside of copyright stuff.

He should be looking inward and addressing what the service is he wasn’t providing.
I’m not the owner of the account I use for RSS. My cousin owns it and I’ve been told there are about a dozen people using it.

I’d rather have my own alias mostly because my old man will post the occasional scorching hot take on that account. I’d rather not be associated with it.

I’m not the owner of the account I use for RSS. My cousin owns it and I’ve been told there are about a dozen people using it.

I’d rather have my own alias mostly because my old man will post the occasional scorching hot take on that account. I’d rather not be associated with it.
Old guys involved in hawt shit posting?? Could never happen could it?? 🤔

Damn now I REALLY want to know the screen name. 🙂

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back