Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Pasting stuff here from RSS (2 Viewers)

Link-

Link Lyman invented the DLine shift
Elite Member
Well, fuck.

I’m just guessing, but they probably were able to figure it out from the inbox messages or someone who got one and asked Robin what the new site was.

We could do a few things:
1. Lock it the fuck down and no ‘free’ stuff for anyone and actually vet new members.
2. Troll Dean into oblivion via Twitter and fake accounts using VPNs and gift cards to create account. I’m petty enough to do this.
3. Post screenshots in RSS Chat of the most tater-ful posts and ask Dean if it’s premium content. And what, specifically, do you consider premium about it.
4. Make this site a real competitor and take Dean down.

It is beyond creepy he goes into accounts to get people’s real names off their credit cards. Finally got my P2L ratio to damn near 2.0; however, gonna delete that account and troll it up for a couple months and see where that goes.

Last edited:

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
Well, fuck.

I’m just guessing, but they probably were able to figure it out from the inbox messages or someone who got one and asked Robin what the new site was.

We could do a few things.l:
1. Lock it the fuck down and no ‘free’ stuff for anyone and actually vet new members.
2. Troll Dean into oblivion via Twitter and fake accounts using VPNs and gift cards to create account. I’m petty enough to do this.
3. Post screenshots in RSS Chat of the most tater-ful posts and ask Dean if it’s premium content. And what, specifically, do you consider premium about it.
4. Make this site a real competitor and take Dean down.

It is beyond creepy he goes into accounts to get people’s real names off their credit cards. Finally got my P2L ratio to damn near 2.0; however, gonna delete that account and troll it up for a couple months and see where that goes.
The whole credit card thing is what really bothers me. I used think maybe he had a good sense of humor about the Dean stuff etc but something snapped and he went low. Of course we know his name, it’s his business and he’s a journalist. We PAY him to be anonymous on the internet. Bizarre tactics from Sean for sure.

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
Mike and Dean have been using real names from user accounts/CC info for years. That's how you know you've really struck a nerve with them. That and the "give me your phone number and let's talk this out like men" play from Dean. Two-hit wonders.
Guess Sean has it out for me then. It’s too bad because I really thought he was a pretty cool customer dealing with the ribbing... guess I was wrong. Not a great look for him.

Blackshirts_Win_'ships

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Guess Sean has it out for me then. It’s too bad because I really thought he was a pretty cool customer dealing with the ribbing... guess I was wrong. Not a great look for him.
It ebbs and flows, which to an extent is understandable...he catches a lot of flack, much of it deserved, some of it not. But my man, you're banking north of 200k by not even really providing a place (yahoo does the providing) for grown men (and a few women) to act like children. And it fell into your lap at that. You gotta be batting closer to 1.000 in dealing with the ribbing when life has treated you so well.

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
It ebbs and flows, which to an extent is understandable...he catches a lot of flack, much of it deserved, some of it not. But my man, you're banking north of 200k by not even really providing a place (yahoo does the providing) for grown men (and a few women) to act like children. And it fell into your lap at that. You gotta be batting closer to 1.000 in dealing with the ribbing when life has treated you so well.
He has seemed far more on edge than in the past. Something snapped in 2020 for him. Seems like his clicks were as high as ever on there and didn’t have near the overhead costs of staff travel, etc. Maybe it’s a midlife crisis of confidence or something but something is off.

Huskersballz

Running Back
Elite Member
Use a visa gift card for your rival payments if you want to stay anonymous. Might have to create a new account as well, assuming they have past payment methods archived.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds