Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Pasting stuff here from RSS

I have a different name on RSS for obvious reasons (if you don't know the obvious, this one has the black line of death). Most know my RSS name by now anyways.

giphy.gif

No I’m pretty sure it was my dad. He also freeloads off that account.
Sorry about that. My Grammar Police shtick isn’t funny to some and I’ve thought about putting that whole thing to rest. The paragraph violators are really my only serious pet peeve.

Please tell yore dad I’m really not an asshole and that I apologize to him.

Sorry about that. My Grammar Police shtick isn’t funny to some and I’ve thought about putting that whole thing to rest. The paragraph violators are really my only serious pet peeve.

Please tell yore dad I’m really not an asshole and that I apologize to him.

”...I’m really not an asshole...”

HUH?

”...I’m really not an asshole...”

HUH?
I would go to dad and say...yeah that guy is a total pompous asshole. He's 100% serious.

Just to watch him call out bomber as an asshole every chance he got. I would laugh and laugh and never tell anyone he was my dad.

@Poor_and_Stupid I can't even imagine my dad being on the board. I'd be nominating him for tater of the year before he even posted. He's Pete level optimistic but then way over the top overreaction when they lose.

I would go to dad and say...yeah that guy is a total pompous asshole. He's 100% serious.

Just to watch him call out bomber as an asshole every chance he got. I would laugh and laugh and never tell anyone he was my dad.

@Poor_and_Stupid I can't even imagine my dad being on the board. I'd be nominating him for tater of the year before he even posted. He's Pete level optimistic but then way over the top overreaction when they lose.
Surprised he still cares if they win or lose. I stopped caring years ago

I think years of Sean getting by with doing very little work or effort into Husker Online is finally starting to catch up with him and it’s making him nervous.

He offers very little inside information and when any major story breaks he simply plays the card “I knew all along but couldn’t say anything” to protect his relationship with the coaches. TT is generic, recycled crap.
Clouse used to be good but even seems like he has cashed it in and is more into buying/trading baseball cards than actually doing his job. Almost all recruiting news is broke from 247 and than Clouse just jumps in and provides some broad response as if he knows something.

There are very little recruiting updates unless drunk Mongo slides jnto some kids DM’s and if you’ve noticed Mongo is way off the mark on over half his recruiting predictions.

Washut and his basketball coverage is probably the best thing they have going.

Dean is banking still simply because people have been there for years and enjoy the message board community. It has zero to do with their content or quality of work. Simply, they suck and I hate giving him money.

I think years of Sean getting by with doing very little work or effort into Husker Online is finally starting to catch up with him and it’s making him nervous.

He offers very little inside information and when any major story breaks he simply plays the card “I knew all along but couldn’t say anything” to protect his relationship with the coaches. TT is generic, recycled crap.
Clouse used to be good but even seems like he has cashed it in and is more into buying/trading baseball cards than actually doing his job. Almost all recruiting news is broke from 247 and than Clouse just jumps in and provides some broad response as if he knows something.

There are very little recruiting updates unless drunk Mongo slides jnto some kids DM’s and if you’ve noticed Mongo is way off the mark on over half his recruiting predictions.

Dean is banking still simply because people have been there for years and enjoy the message board community. It has zero to do with their content or quality of work. Simply, they suck and I hate giving him money.
Here's a throwback for everyone...

nail+hammer.jpg

Last edited:

My favorite is checking mongos recruit predictions and to see he constantly puts in a walkon prediction the day of to garner points. Lol. What a fûcking boob

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back