Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Pasting stuff here from RSS (1 Viewer)

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
giphy.gif

Johannes de Silentio

Safety
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Someone showed him my post from EPP breaking down his performance in the Tuesday chat. He similarly admonished me not to paste anything via a DM on RSS that I received today.

I view it as a pretty big breach of trust for someone to have shown him that material. I have no issue with Callahan knowing I think that way--and I've gone a long way towards letting him know that by my posting on RSS, including a follow-up thread about this very issue--but this is way over the line. He's technically right that we're not supposed to be doing that. I felt comfortable for two reasons: 1) Just about everyone here has an RSS subscription, so I didn't ethically view it as stealing from them in the way those assholes who post TT tidbits on twitter are; and 2) I didn't expect we had anyone over here who has access to the Elite board that would be such a cowardly turd about it.

Honestly, pretty fucking pissed at the moment.

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Someone showed him my post from EPP breaking down his performance in the Tuesday chat. He similarly admonished me not to paste anything via a DM on RSS that I received today.

I view it as a pretty big breach of trust for someone to have shown him that material. I have no issue with Callahan knowing I think that way--and I've gone a long way towards letting him know that by my posting on RSS, including a follow-up thread about this very issue--but this is way over the line. He's technically right that we're not supposed to be doing that. I felt comfortable for two reasons: 1) Just about everyone here has an RSS subscription, so I didn't ethically view it as stealing from them in the way those assholes who post TT tidbits on twitter are; and 2) I didn't expect we had anyone over here who has access to the Elite board that would be such a cowardly turd about it.

Honestly, pretty fucking pissed at the moment.
Don’t blame you one bit. That’s BS, but we probably should have known for a while someone was doing this when Deab insinuated there was a “coordinated attack” on him on the board about a month ago.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds