Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Pasting stuff here from RSS (3 Viewers)

Blackshirts_Win_'ships

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
He has seemed far more on edge than in the past. Something snapped in 2020 for him. Seems like his clicks were as high as ever on there and didn’t have near the overhead costs of staff travel, etc. Maybe it’s a midlife crisis of confidence or something but something is off.
This psychoanalysis could go many directions, but Dean is human and has a family, so heading down that road too far gets a little grotesque for my blood.

It's been a tough year for everyone, but also a revealing year. Adversity tends to shine the brightest light.

huskermack

Offensive
Elite Member
tPB OG
He has seemed far more on edge than in the past. Something snapped in 2020 for him. Seems like his clicks were as high as ever on there and didn’t have near the overhead costs of staff travel, etc. Maybe it’s a midlife crisis of confidence or something but something is off.
He might be really affected by the Rona. Some people are really scared of it.

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
This psychoanalysis could go many directions, but Dean is human and has a family, so heading down that road too far gets a little grotesque for my blood.

It's been a tough year for everyone, but also a revealing year. Adversity tends to shine the brightest light.
Not my deal to analyze just an observation. Hope he’s ok.

sexmonster

Linebacker
Dean has definitely been a touchy little weiner type. I don’t mean he touches little wieners I meant he’s a touchy little weiner.

He’s definitely too sensitive and has made it awkward when posters are only foolin about. Can’t have the slightest bit of sensitivity towards him. Easiest gig in the state.

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Dean has definitely been a touchy little weiner type. I don’t mean he touches little wieners I meant he’s a touchy little weiner.

He’s definitely too sensitive and has made it awkward when posters are only foolin about. Can’t have the slightest bit of sensitivity towards him. Easiest gig in the state.
I am willing to bet he touches at least 1 little wiener..

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
For those not using the same
Screen name here as you are there...what’s the worry?

We are talking about forum boards, not secret spy espionage stuff.

Are you personal besties with Dean? We are paying customers of whom he should work to deliver a top flight experience to. If he doesn’t, that’s on him not us.

What’s the concern you have? I don’t get it.

The question Dean should be asking is what was it we weren’t providing that led to the creation of tPB? What are we missing or not doing that tPB is providing. AND if we aren’t doing that...should we be? If the answer is no, then Dean has no grounds to come at tPB or anyone here for anything outside of copyright stuff.

He should be looking inward and addressing what the service is he wasn’t providing.

Last edited:

Dr.DrakeRamoray

Wide Receiver
Insider
tPB OG

Are you personal besties with Dean? We are paying customers of whom he should work to deliver a top flight experience to. If he doesn’t, that’s on him not us.

The question Dean should be asking is what was it we weren’t providing that led to the creation of tPB? What are we missing or not doing that tPB is providing. AND if we aren’t doing that...should we be? If the answer is no, then Dean has no grounds to come at tPB or anyone here for anything outside of copyright stuff.

He should be looking inward and addressing what the service is he wasn’t providing.
Same name here as on all boards for me

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG

I have a different name on RSS for obvious reasons (if you don't know the obvious, this one has the black line of death). Most know my RSS name by now anyways.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds