Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Ot- at what point during a shit

Lol, you guys seriously aren't discussing one of the most important biological functions of the human body that occurs multiple times a day?? Next your gonna tell me TnD doesn't have a thread to notify other board members of wife/casual relationship/hand porking encounters.
We do. It's called Tonight's Dinner and it's in the Twilight Zone section, but it's all in code because we're all Southerners and very polite unless we're barking in your face.

Get a few Busch Lattes in a Southerner and all bets are off.
You're confusing family reunions with just hanging out, and yes. Family reunions can get ugly if all the fried chicken livers and thighs are gone and all that is left is Aunt Edna's jello mayo in fruit salad. Or if Uncle Jim shows up that bitch.

We do. It's called Tonight's Dinner and it's in the Twilight Zone section, but it's all in code because we're all Southerners and very polite unless we're barking in your face.
Have to admit. I'm a little jealous of the bark. Wish our mascot made a cool sound. I'm really good at barking too.

Unless it clearly smells horrendous, I let the first wipe determine whether I flush immediately or ride it out.

I was heading back from the Dominican Rep (humble brag) on Sunday. I took a massive shit at the airport. As I left the stall a guy was waiting. He turned to look at me as he entered with the look of disbelief and disgust. It was at that moment I knew I should have courtesy flushed a couple times and not just once at the end,

I was heading back from the Dominican Rep (humble brag) on Sunday. I took a massive shit at the airport. As I left the stall a guy was waiting. He turned to look at me as he entered with the look of disbelief and disgust. It was at that moment I knew I should have courtesy flushed a couple times and not just once at the end,
yep this is why we talk about this typah stuff on tPB fart nugget , poor sumbitch that went in after. but most these airports have sensors so you would need to stand up and git back down. I try n not shit in public places

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back