Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

At what point do we become worried about Rhule's in game managment?

Yeah I sa
I voted 7-5 in that poll: I still see 6 minimum. I see us beating Purdoodoo. I think we can split Indiana and Rutgers. We will get a beat down from both USC and OSU. I think we beat UCLA. We split Cockeye and Wisconsin. Like OP said Rhule needs to get better at game management. Fat man out coached him last night.
I said 7-5 also. Still think we can get there but need to get some shit figured out

Fat Bart is what the 8-10th best coach in the league? B1G has how many coaches that have won coach of the year? Rhule isn’t gonna outclass these dudes moving forward. Hate to say it but that one year at Baylor was lighting in a bottle. Ain’t gonna get much better.
I actually think the fat man is a good coach. We choked in the moment last night again. It’s on Rhule to figure out the close game shit. It’s definitely getting old.

Didn’t like the field goal attempt, but I can understand it. Clock mismanagement happens way too often. First, wasting a timeout on a challenge that we end up losing, then burning another after letting 25 seconds tick off at the end of regulation. We keep making mistakes like this, and they’re easy to avoid.

Fat Bart is what the 8-10th best coach in the league? B1G has how many coaches that have won coach of the year? Rhule isn’t gonna outclass these dudes moving forward. Hate to say it but that one year at Baylor was lighting in a bottle. Ain’t gonna get much better.
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back