Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Omar (4 Viewers)

Saudi_aurora

2nd Place - Inaugural tPB Gif Tournament
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
He’s legitimately fucked. If I had been doing this for almost 20 years and I had one source into the program Id conclude I was bad at what I do.

That’s like being in business for 20 years and your network of contacts within your industry consisting of one person. Inexcusably bad.
Complacency is a bitch sometimes.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
It's hilarious. I want to bully him about that but he'll probably get really butthurt and then there will be idiots white knighting for him. I don't have time for that tonight. Somebody else do it

“You don’t get to where I am without XYZ.”

Really? Where is that Sean? You’re a business owner who’s only contact within your industry just walked out the door. The idea you don’t have a huge Rolodex of people to call that are close to situations is abject failure.

The idea your entire livelihood is/was contingent on one man’s employment with the football team, a program who has a reputation of being quick on the trigger with terminations is a terrible business practice and demonstrates why you went to journalism school and not business school.

Talk about a talentless hack that leaches off the university.

Saudi_aurora

Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
“You don’t get to where I am without XYZ.”

Really? Where is that Sean? You’re a business owner who’s only contact within your industry just walked out the door. The idea you don’t have a huge Rolodex of people to call that are close to situations is abject failure.

The idea your entire livelihood is/was contingent on one man’s employment with the football team, a program who has a reputation of being quick on the trigger with terminations is a terrible business practice and demonstrates why you went to journalism school and not business school.

Talk about a talentless hack that leaches off the university.
I was thinking "Fat Lesbian" but talentless hack works too.

Saudi_aurora

Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Im literally floored at how awfully you can run a business and as long as it’s Husker based you can still stay in business. Christ Almighty.
It's bad. It's been bad. Swinging door on staff, articles that would rival Sip for the most useless 2 minutes of reading in your life, and football knowledge that surely came from NCAA video games...etc. I mean, that's where I got mine... takes one to know one I guess lol.

22*43*51

Punter Fluffer
Elite Member
Cockeye
So he's an all world talent and physical freak who can't handle a little adversity and folds like a lawn chair if things get tough.....perfect

Unfortunately in today’s day and age I think we’re gonna start to see a lot more of this
skysports-simone-biles-gymnastics_4613295.jpg

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
It's bad. It's been bad. Swinging door on staff, articles that would rival Sip for the most useless 2 minutes of reading in your life, and football knowledge that surely came from NCAA video games...etc. I mean, that's where I got mine... takes one to know one I guess lol.

You're pretty smart compared to me then. I got my knowledge from the vibrating football game in the 1970's. Pound the rock baby! Does running the football still work?

2-1967-Tudor-620-jpg1.jpg

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’ll just say, the last heisman winner we had threw a fit and ran home in the same situation. Could motivate him/could not.
The Heisman winner was grading out the best in practice. I can see why he is pissed off. Omar is a headcase who apparently has stone hands. The last year plus has showed this.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds