Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Rouse gone (1 Viewer)

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I feel like some of that is twisting the knife.

Rhule mentions faith a ton, son of a preacher, etc... I just don't think "he didn't talk about faith enough" is gonna be a legit reason for turning Nebraska down. Just say Nebraska sucks and Oklahoma is good! But recruits always want to sugar coat things.
I was surprised how much he said Venerables peaches faith because the guy doesn’t fit the stereotype. He even said I’m a man of faith, but I’m not out there like him doing it all the time. The interesting part is that is wasn’t about the money if Blevins is being truthful.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I was surprised how much he said Venerables peaches faith because the guy doesn’t fit the stereotype. He even said I’m a man of faith, but I’m not out there like him doing it all the time. The interesting part is that is wasn’t about the money if Blevins is being truthful.
Seemed like the kid wanted to go to OU all along and had a temporary fit of madness and committed to Nebraska.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Seemed like the kid wanted to go to OU all along and had a temporary fit of madness and committed to Nebraska.
Oh My God Omg GIF by TLC

NSECTA4

Safety
Elite Member
I wasn’t as pissed by the flip as most other were because I was shocked that he picked NU over OU in the first place. No doubt that a big part of OU’s pitch was their recent history of putting players in the league.

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
FWIW Dean Blevins was on Hail Varsity and said OU’s NIL game sucks. He said Nebraska definitely offered more. He said Rouse clicked with Venerables because he preaches faith openly all the time and OU sends offensive linemen to the league.
Who is Dean Blevins?

BorWhiskey

Ziggy Stardust
Insider
Elite Member
FWIW Dean Blevins was on Hail Varsity and said OU’s NIL game sucks. He said Nebraska definitely offered more. He said Rouse clicked with Venerables because he preaches faith openly all the time and OU sends offensive linemen to the league.
Rouse commits to Nebraska.

BV calls Rouse: “Heya, remember that JEsus guy we were talking about? What did he tell you.”

Rouse: “Darn, forgot to ask him, let me check.”

P.S. in this scenario, BV speaks like Norm Macdonald.

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
I didn't appreciate Rouse enough while he was here.

giphy.gif

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds