Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Official Spring Practice Thread (1 Viewer)

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
@kenyanfeline I know you brought the news of the waterboy coming back for another season for us. Was just wondering if there are certain times to be looking at the board for saucy nugs during the Spring like Fridays during the Fall or if we think it'll be more at just random times? Just wanting to be prepared!

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
I'm trying really hard to be excited.
Me too
Animated GIF

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
The past two seasons and the OU debacle really put a horrible taste in my mouth, but I can never NOT be somewhat hopeful and excited to see what happens haha. I'm sooo tired of the excuses and complaints and coachspeak... but then I think about this year's roster and how we SEEM to finally be on the verge of having the right pieces on offense IF Frost can figure out what to do with them. We should have the talent, but do we have the brains/heart/coaching? It's frustrating that we can't know if anything has changed in that all-important area until fall.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds