Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Official Nebraska vs Illinois prediction thread

27-17

Although it was tempting to go with 27-20. I'm wondering if the 2nd half sluggishness will be a hallmark of this year's squad or if they'll work out the kinks as the season progresses.

If this game is 37-13 in favor of the good guys, I think we have much to look forward to the remainder of this season.

24-6 Big Red
Heavy dose of 23 breaking facemasks, and the "Joyful" Jacory Barney is finally gonna rip off a sweep for six, and be an ESPN highlight for the weekend! Defense will be business as usual! Next.

I haven't seen Illinois play, but given fat Bert's history and type of teams he often has, I'll say 27 - 13 Huskers.

3 tuddies and 3 FG's, with one of those fg's missed for the good guys. Fat Bert's 1 TD and 2 FG's.

35-7

Illinois' style plays right into Nebraska strengths. Nebraska should have probably beat them about this score last year but ya know see 2023 Nebraska's offense.

24- 9 Skers dub. Forecast looks like thunderstorms so Rhule and co. will try to keep the offense running the ball rather than throwing it in the rain. That and there’s chances of delays with the storms leveling out momentum. Low scoring game.

24- 9 Skers dub. Forecast looks like thunderstorms so Rhule and co. will try to keep the offense running the ball rather than throwing it in the rain. That and there’s chances of delays with the storms leveling out momentum. Low scoring game.
Does it still? I checked this morning on google and it no longer says thunderstorms

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back