Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Game Thread Official Nebraska Vs Illinois GameDay Thread

We didn’t deserve to win.

But at the same time, zebras fucked us a couple times.

Overturned INT to TD was wrong anyway you slice it. I could understand if it was called INT on the field but nothing conclusive in that replay.

Missed personal foul, automatic first down in OT.

Tony White got out coached all night.

Fuck off with the moral victories. This was the entire point of the Chasing 3 series. This team doesn't want to win. And it's not saying they don't "want" it but they won't step up to the next level to get it done.

Rhule is the right person, this team isn't good enough.

Protect Raiola, sit him if we need to for next year. This piss baby group of O-linemen don't deserver to be on the field with him.

and the defense........holy shit they should volunteer to return their digits and blackshirts.....but they won't....cause that would mean they grew

fucking pathetic

SAME OLD NEBRASKA, CHASING 3 FOREVER

Anybody gonna sit here and put some blame on that careless ass throw by DR and missing Lindmeyer or whatever the fuck his name is in the end zone or just me? Game winner and he missed
Meh, he’s a freshman and it shouldn’t be lindenmeyer in that position anyways. Should have been Fidone at a minimum running that route. Besides Special teams cost us this game. Defense will be okayish. Offense is good enough. Besides it’s year three when Rhule teams really hit. Anything over 7 wins this year is just a bonus honestly.

We didn’t deserve to win.

But at the same time, zebras fucked us a couple times.

Overturned INT to TD was wrong anyway you slice it. I could understand if it was called INT on the field but nothing conclusive in that replay.

Missed personal foul, automatic first down in OT.

Tony White got out coached all night.
That int was 100% an int. It was as clear as it could get.

Let’s give it up for Rhule making a dumbass point benching Mazzccua the whole game. Better to be right than get it right I guess. Culture > wins

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back