Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

NW HS Omaha

The concern is overblown. Innovation will disrupt and the economy will adapt especially when it comes to education. I see education becoming more personalized and remote as we move forward.

You think it’s not scalable because schools are a place workers can send their kids from 9-5. Without that they’d be forced to be in the home and this would cause the economy to collapse. Is that the gyst?
Yes. Home school is not innovation. It’s not an economic accelerator. It’s not a more efficient method of education (on a macro scale). Everyone leaving the workforce to teach their own children wouldn’t grow our economy and force us to adapt, it would shrink our economy and force us to adapt.

Lmao I lived in SE Nebraska. Just south of Auburn and old co-workers were telling me about how people were freaking out because they were gonna litter boxes in bathrooms at the high school. It’s not just the city. Small towns are weird as fuck too. Thats why I live on my own property a short distance from the city.
People make up shit and use scare tactics all the time. We have a far, far, right conservative whacko trying to get on our schoolboard who uses examples like furies and litter boxes in our school (which has never, ever happened), just to scare the locals into voting for him.

To a point, but when they get to high school level stuff, especially math, sometimes it's better to leave to people who know what they're doing.
I don't disagree it gets more complex, but this also presupposes that the current system knows what its doing.

1726242609014.png

Taking sneaky pics of random teenage girls in a grocery store is 5000x more fucked than a random teenage girl wearing something silly and eating grapes. Absolute weirdo behavior.
I get what you're saying, but in this case a picture is worth a thousand words.

If you ever wanna worry about the state of the future, imagine how stupid the average person is and then realize the Jims of the world are even dumber than that.
Concession lines have been so fast since going cashless because Jim isn't up at the front arguing about how he paid 4.25 for a Gatorade and the worker didn't give him correct change because he only got 3 quarters back.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back