Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

NU Regents Vote: 5-14-2024 AND 11-5-2024 (2 Viewers)

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Turd needs to name some freaking names if he doesn't want to be known as Judas forever.

It's a public university, and if elected officials are screwing things up, say it out loud and with details. Ridiculous to vote on a position, then get no info about what they're each doing.

I'm all for voting out some regents, but tell us who the problems are. Like I doubt Jack Stark is trying to sabotage the football program. The 2 fat broads from Omaha districts are highly suspect. But it's all guesswork right now.

Ask Rhule who he'd vote for...or more importantly who he wouldn't want re-elected.

Kazman5k

Cornerback
Elite Member
Turd needs to name some freaking names if he doesn't want to be known as Judas forever.

It's a public university, and if elected officials are screwing things up, say it out loud and with details. Ridiculous to vote on a position, then get no info about what they're each doing.

I'm all for voting out some regents, but tell us who the problems are. Like I doubt Jack Stark is trying to sabotage the football program. The 2 fat broads from Omaha districts are highly suspect. But it's all guesswork right now.
on the other hand, if Turd can’t maneuver around two fat dykes from Omaha he’s not long for what awaits in him college station

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Number 1 suspect currently. Douglas County is a big red flag. Also says that "She ran for the Board in 2018, because of her passion to make higher education affordable to all Nebraskans."

🚨LIB WOMAN DETECTED🚨

No way we can get swimtown to give her the boot though. We are fucked.

View attachment 34886
captain america lumber GIF

BIGSTICK67

Elite Member
tPB OG
Number 1 suspect currently. Douglas County is a big red flag. Also says that "She ran for the Board in 2018, because of her passion to make higher education affordable to all Nebraskans."

🚨LIB WOMAN DETECTED🚨

View attachment 34886

So all women are automatically bad Regents? Or is it because she wanted to make higher education affordable? She's not a 70 year old good ole boy that thinks it's 1990 it would appear. That's working out well in the US government with both men and women - ha.

I know nothing about her, but tough to judge on looks or gender. Others have insinuated that women Regents could be a problem. We don't want to vote out someone who's a visionary and has an innovative thinking style...regardless of gender. We also don't want everyone to be of the same mindset.

Pillen doesn't strike me as a genius and comes across very dry. Doesn't necessarily mean he's a bad leader.

I should probably pay more attention to politics so I'm more aware about elected officials. That's why I started this thread.

Poor_and_Stupid

Prolific Beaver Murderer
Elite Member
So all women are automatically bad Regents? Or is it because she wanted to make higher education affordable? She's not a 70 year old good ole boy that thinks it's 1990 it would appear. That's working out well in the US government with both men and women - ha.

I know nothing about her, but tough to judge on looks or gender. Others have insinuated that women Regents could be a problem. We don't want to vote out someone who's a visionary and has an innovative thinking style...regardless of gender. We also don't want everyone to be of the same mindset.

Pillen doesn't strike me as a genius and comes across very dry. Doesn't necessarily mean he's a bad leader.

I should probably pay more attention to politics so I'm more aware about elected officials. That's why I started this thread.
Don't take anything I say seriously

jw3

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
honestly probably the #1 suspect should be Tim Clare, hasn't that guy been a yuge problem since the Pelini era? He's been a regent for 16 fucking years so he's help oversee all the complete clusterfuckery between both academics and athletics in that period. and IIRC, huge tradition coalition guy.

BIGSTICK67

Elite Member
tPB OG
honestly probably the #1 suspect should be Tim Clare, hasn't that guy been a yuge problem since the Pelini era? He's been a regent for 16 fucking years so he's help oversee all the complete clusterfuckery between both academics and athletics in that period. and IIRC, huge tradition coalition guy.
Great input. Starting to recall general negative comments about him over the years.

It's as if you hear the name and think, oh yeah I remember bad things. Do not recall what those items were.

Huge tradition coalition guy in my book = Vote him out.

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member

Oh god, so now we're on the lookout for Libs & Tradition Coalition? We're really walking a tight rope here

BIGSTICK67

Elite Member
tPB OG
Can't we just run the whole 'tPB' as a regent? We can be the new collective approach to regent-ing this system?

OK, so we may want to look at voting out Tim Clare and starting our own collective. We're gaining momentum ITT.

TrentMilfer

Horny Walk-on
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG

🚨LIB WOMAN DETECTED🚨

View attachment 34886
Notre Dame?!? GET. HER. OUT OF HERE!

TrentMilfer

Horny Walk-on
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
plus he has a chicks name for a last name. YOUR GONE

BIGSTICK67

Elite Member
tPB OG
Pillen just released a statement throwing shade/passing the buck at University leadership.

Uh, isn't it the Regents job to find a President?

Someone explain this to me like I'm 5.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds