Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

NU Regents Vote: 5-14-2024 AND 11-5-2024 (2 Viewers)

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Since we're only millionaire and not billionaire boosters, the biggest swinging dick move we can make is to get the right people in place.

Here is the list as it appears today.

@HuskerGarrett can we keep this front and center until election day? We need to share everything we know about everyone. Admittedly, I don't know squat about anyone on the list, or any others that may enter the race. We need to analyze, expose and gear our votes towards the best leaders and innovators on the ballot.

God may have made a Farmer, but also brought us democracy.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Since we're only millionaire and not billionaire boosters, the biggest swinging dick move we can make is to get the right people in place.

Here is the list as it appears today.

@HuskerGarrett can we keep this front and center until election day? We need to share everything we know about everyone. Admittedly, I don't know squat about anyone on the list, or any others that may enter the race. We need to analyze, expose and gear our votes towards the best leaders and innovators on the ballot.

God may have made a Farmer, but also brought us democracy.
Pinned!

BIGSTICK67

Elite Member
tPB OG
A link of interest

Anyone know if these meetings are public? I cannot imagine that the President search would be open to the public. Does anyone know if they allow the peanut gallery into any part of an otherwise closed meeting?

BIGSTICK67

Elite Member
tPB OG
Schafer lives in Beatrice, has a law office and owns a Chevy dealership
So he's always trying to get something for nothing because he started out as a car salesman - hard pass.

Just kidding, but we really need to get into their heads. Are they reasonable, open-minded with a dose of humility that TRULY want what's best for NU? Or is it important for them to rub elbows, and have their #1 priority of being a Regent to make business deals?

I mean the guy obviously drives a Chevy and I drive a GMC, so he's sort of OK.

Good start here...

BIGSTICK67

Elite Member
tPB OG
Once we locate the turds in the kool-aid bowl we need to have an official blacklist so we can ladle them out successfully.

I'm with @Mavsker. This has unnecessary-woman-debacle written all over it.
Or is it a combo of that AND the good ole boy club who happen to be living in the 1980's?

Turd did us dirty, but both side are definitely culpable here.

Poor_and_Stupid

Prolific Beaver Murderer
Elite Member
Number 1 suspect currently. Douglas County is a big red flag. Also says that "She ran for the Board in 2018, because of her passion to make higher education affordable to all Nebraskans."

🚨LIB WOMAN DETECTED🚨

No way we can get swimtown to give her the boot though. We are fucked.

Bitch.jpg

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Turd needs to name some freaking names if he doesn't want to be known as Judas forever.

It's a public university, and if elected officials are screwing things up, say it out loud and with details. Ridiculous to vote on a position, then get no info about what they're each doing.

I'm all for voting out some regents, but tell us who the problems are. Like I doubt Jack Stark is trying to sabotage the football program. The 2 fat broads from Omaha districts are highly suspect. But it's all guesswork right now.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds