Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Board of regents to consider selling booze at husker sporting events (2 Viewers)

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
lit_brown.0.gif

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I don’t get the argument to not sell alcohol. This is America and it’s 2022.
I really don't care, I don't go to enough games for it to effect me. I wouldn't drink at the game anyways because generally I'm only with my kids and have to drive afterwards.

I wonder if it's the worry of the stands turning into what the NFL stands are like. Which are a disaster.

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
I really don't care, I don't go to enough games for it to effect me. I wouldn't drink at the game anyways because generally I'm only with my kids and have to drive afterwards.

I wonder if it's the worry of the stands turning into what the NFL stands are like. Which are a disaster.
Most people that cause problems bring booze in with them already or just pound extras on the way in

redzoner

Cornerback
I don’t get the argument to not sell alcohol. This is America and it’s 2022.
I don’t have a moral argument against selling alcohol but currently Memorial Stadium can barely handle the logistics of selling pop, pizza, and Runzas. Introducing alcohol sales in the general seating without major stadium upgrades will be a nightmare. Club seating is probably the only option currently.

Basketball and Baseball games should have happened along time ago.

Driveway Jordan

Wide Receiver
Insider
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
I don’t have a moral argument against selling alcohol but currently Memorial Stadium can barely handle the logistics of selling pop, pizza, and Runzas. Introducing alcohol sales in the general seating without major stadium upgrades will be a nightmare. Club seating is probably the only option currently.

Basketball and Baseball games should have happened along time ago.
I went to the Garth Concert. Beer sales weren't a problem at all because they were sold sperate from the normal concessions.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Alabama's DC celebrating possible booze at Memorial Stadium a little too much

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG

Drinking is the only thing that keeps me the cheery and positive person you all know and love

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds