Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Board of Regents holding a special session today… (1 Viewer)

Irv

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Contract needs approved then it’s announced
Seth Meyers Reaction GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Contract needs approved then it’s announced
Do we have a timeframe for the announcement? Thought I had heard after Thanksgiving but if approved hopefully we would announce it sooner assuming the coach is not coaching another team right night. Certainly Turd would follow the rhules.

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
trying to milk info out of my source but they keep bringing the conversation back to mickey

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
trying to milk info out of my source but they keep bringing the conversation back to mickey
that's a big concern of mine too. Articles being leaked, TO, TC'ers, the Peeds, Dean...... all seem to be pushing hard for Mickey. God Forbid we actually hire the most qualified coach even though he doesn't have connections to Nebraska. Hoping the smoke for Rhule has some teeth to it. If we settle for Mickey I will be very disappointed. Southern University passed on him 10 months ago for their Head Coach opening, but now we hire him for a Power 5 job?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds