Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

NPG mom tweet (1 Viewer)

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
"my kids career didnt go the way i thought so fuck everyone else (even though my kid was documented as a player who didnt work hard and looks the same physically as he did his senior year of high school)"

but also yeah fuck frost that cocksucker
I'm sure stuff went on that we don't know about (being lied to from the former staff wouldn't surprise me one bit) but the kid definitely didn't grow physically during his time here. Never physically looked like a Big Ten safety.

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I'm sure stuff went on that we don't know about (being lied to from the former staff wouldn't surprise me one bit) but the kid definitely didn't grow physically during his time here. Never physically looked like a Big Ten safety.
While its true that NPG was a disappointment I'd still be willing to listen to how things went down from his perspective

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Let’s remember, this isn’t a kid that was pissy and just transferred out. He stayed the course, continued working, even through injury, and never quit.

Good enough for me to have his/his family’s opinion carry weight. This would be different if he left when it was tough.

skersker

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
yeah theres a 100% chance there was ineptitude from the coaches. no one is shocked by this.

kid weighed 170 lbs for 5 years... thats on him..

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds