Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Anyone Else’s Wife a Stay At Home Mom? (1 Viewer)

KidsSeeGhosts

Quarterback
Elite Member
Wait... you didn't sell her wedding dress for $20k?

Sentimentality be damned. What's his email?
Oh I didn't really give a shit if he wanted to jerk off in it (which he made very clear was the plan). Dude (surprise surprise) quickly veered into extremely creepy, and we didn't feel comfortable w/ him having our personal info. Idk if it was legit or all part of some weird fetish thing TBH.

GAHusker

Cornerback
Oh I didn't really give a shit if he wanted to jerk off in it (which he made very clear was the plan). Dude (surprise surprise) quickly veered into extremely creepy, and we didn't feel comfortable w/ him having our personal info. Idk if it was legit or all part of some weird fetish thing TBH.
procrastinate silence of the lambs GIF

Cavalot

Defensive Lineman
Sounds like maybe you should be the one staying home!
Im getting close to that. My wife is killing it and I love it. I will work forever but it freeing me up to be more adventuresome with regards to doing what I want to do.

Cavalot

Defensive Lineman
Where the heck did your wife find this dream job? My wife is also in healthcare and is severely overworked. Yes, the pay is good, but she's often working 60+ hours a week, including weekly overnights, doubles, and weekends. She would disagree with your "healthcare is a racket" statement.

Also, her healthcare is mediocre. Definitely no 50% discounts.

And I don't mean this to be defensive. I'm legitimately interested where/how she found this job.
My wife was an RN. Got into clinical research. Never looked back. She makes triple what I make and I don't do too bad. She just got approached about a potential new position as a Director of a new startup. Pay is Crazy good. Major bonuses. Plus equity in the company without a dime of purchase. Not sure she will take it as it is a Chinese run company and she has not been enamored with China in her current business dealings.

I would encourage any RN who is looking to advance to look into clinical research. It's work but it's very rewarding.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I clearly missed the start of this story.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds