Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

NPG (1 Viewer)

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
According to a walk on dad that isn't a problem. We were talking about his son potentially moving to safety because we were so thin there and it would be a better chance to get on the field.

As we were running through the players there he said NPG will probably be hurt all the time. I asked if it was because he was undersized. He said no it's because even in practice he plays with no regards to his own health. Absolutely tries to destroy people every rep.
I like destruction

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
According to a walk on dad that isn't a problem. We were talking about his son potentially moving to safety because we were so thin there and it would be a better chance to get on the field.

As we were running through the players there he said NPG will probably be hurt all the time. I asked if it was because he was undersized. He said no it's because even in practice he plays with no regards to his own health. Absolutely tries to destroy people every rep.
Sounds about right after watching his high school high light reels. He was explosive at the point of contact. Heat Seeking Missile. Seems like a very gifted fluid athlete, hopefully we can get him on the field at some point. NPG seems like he could be a beast on Special Teams. Kid moves well and hits with bad intentions.

YankeesJunkie

Linebacker

I mean I guess that is a compliment in a way, not smart, but better than dogging it. Pretty sure Farmer and NPG not necessarily being trusted for a whole year forced Fischer's hand to make Omar a safety which with Newsome, Hill, and Clarke already playing there is not a bad move.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I mean I guess that is a compliment in a way, not smart, but better than dogging it. Pretty sure Farmer and NPG not necessarily being trusted for a whole year forced Fischer's hand to make Omar a safety which with Newsome, Hill, and Clarke already playing there is not a bad move.
Yeah doesn't mean he's a good player. Just saying I don't think him not being angry enough isn't keeping him off the field.

Driveway Jordan

Wide Receiver
Insider
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Sounds about right after watching his high school high light reels. He was explosive at the point of contact. Heat Seeking Missile. Seems like a very gifted fluid athlete, hopefully we can get him on the field at some point. NPG seems like he could be a beast on Special Teams. Kid moves well and hits with bad intentions.
I would say based on the Instagram post that there's obviously some maturity lacking, which could also be holding him back.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I would say based on the Instagram post that there's obviously some maturity lacking, which could also be holding him back.
Very true, you know the university discusses Social Media with the Student Athletes. They are on an island and very open to public ridicule under the microscope. Thank gawd Social Media and Cell Phone Cameras weren't around when I was in college or I would have quite the documented history of Shenanigans.

betsch

Safety
Very true, you know the university discusses Social Media with the Student Athletes. They are on an island and very open to public ridicule under the microscope. Thank gawd Social Media and Cell Phone Cameras weren't around when I was in college or I would have quite the documented history of Shenanigans.
I've said that many times about not having it growing up. I would have SOOOOOOO been all over Snapchat, Tinder, etc trying to get girls to send me nudes/hook-up. I probably would have tried recording girl's locker rooms or something stupid like that and got caught.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
. I would have SOOOOOOO been all over Snapchat, Tinder, etc trying to get girls to send me nudes/hook-up.
Is That Wrong GIF by The Streamy Awards

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
Getting back to NPG....

The writing was on the wall when his position coach didn't just use the transfer portal to recruit over him, Fischer crammed a bus load of players into a double decker and had them arriving in Lincoln one after the other.

New guys
Experienced guys
JUCO guys
Young guys

Surprised he didn't have an ad out at the unemployment office. So if I was NPG I'd be closing Instagram and contacting my old HS coach to see if he can help me find a new place to land. And if I was Braxton Clark or Myles Farmer I would be stepping up in practice because Fischer has options if you ain't pulling your weight.

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds