Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

No shitting in the house.... (1 Viewer)

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Enthusiastically greet your guests by very emphatically saying "the house should smell great, my wife has ensured that none of us have crapped in here for the last several hours!" and carry on about what a great idea of hers it was.

Remind everyone at mealtime how fresh & clean the air is in here and everyone can better enjoy the flavors of the food because "you remember why."

Be the loudest and most unrelenting supporter of her policy.

Osborne1992

Linebacker
Elite Member
We are having company over this weekend.....

Wife told my 2 boys and me that we can't take any shits in the house four hours before people start arriving. She's worried about residual smells....

She's a gem! What weird rules does your wife have???
Take this as an opportunity and run with it. Say your going out to take a shit somewhere but then leave to go golfing, go to the bar, go buy something to establish household dominance. Also, my condolences if you listen to this advice but if you do, report back on how it went.

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member

Wife told my 2 boys and me that we can't take any shits in the house four hours before people start arriving. She's worried about residual smells....

Ever heard of a match? I believe they each cost 1/123rd of a cent. Very reasonable and effective.

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG

I would load up on Chipotle and laxatives about six hours before company is set to arrive.

the joker GIF by hoppip

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
Take this as an opportunity and run with it. Say your going out to take a shit somewhere but then leave to go golfing, go to the bar, go buy something to establish household dominance. Also, my condolences if you listen to this advice but if you do, report back on how it went.
This! Go have a few beers!

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member

My wife's rules are don't hang out with my brothers or friends ever.

Last edited:

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG

This rule...seriously. But it's only the toilet off the garage on the 1st level.

There's also not "4" hour rule. It's more about how your shit smells that day. Does it linger for 1 hour, 2 hours, etc. We're the judge of our own shits.

BTW, I have two boys as well.

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
This rule...seriously. But it's only the toilet off the garage on the 1st level.

There's also not "4" hour rule. It's more about how your shit smells that day. Does it linger for 1 hour, 2 hours, etc. We're the judge of our own shits.

BTW, I have two boys as well.
💩💩💩💩💩

Mr.Bojangles

Offensive Lineman

Just use the neighbors it'll be fine.😆

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds