Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking I think the house next door was purchased to launder money (2 Viewers)

greybeardedchild

Linebacker
Elite Member
It’s all good, I gave away enough information to figure out where I live very easily.
Is it awkward that I've actually looked up Buffets old place on street view before all this came up? The street name was oddly familiar till I remembered. (Geography and place names are my kink)

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Is it awkward that I've actually looked up Buffets old place on street view before all this came up? The street name was oddly familiar till I remembered. (Geography and place names are my kink)
Yeah I mean there was a Wall Street journal article about the house as they were preparing to list it, so there was a lot of attention on it for sure.

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yea that's what it was! You're basically famous. All that's left is to order the same breakfast from McDonald's for 100 straight years.
We have a bathroom that looks directly across our driveway into the room where he started Berkshire. Sometimes I think about that while I'm taking a 45 minute shit during a slow work day.

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Yo @HCFord1

ee10ad7b-cb9c-4695-a601-9b09a03ee5cc_text.gif

(kinda)

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Hey neighbor! Would love to lend you some sugar, but we don't touch the stuff. Our household runs on all-natural nootropic energizing formulas which allow us to have the energy to wake up and CONQUER the day. We LiveSympl in this house.
I better get on the bandwagon, I had no idea there was such a mover and shaker just a few blocks away. I better wear a tux next time I walk my dog over that way.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I better get on the bandwagon, I had no idea there was such a mover and shaker just a few blocks away. I better wear a tux next time I walk my dog over that way.
No tux needed. Just make sure you're wearing a scarf and skinny jeans and have your beard neatly trimmed too. He'll probably invite you in for a cup of coffee.

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
No tux needed. Just make sure you're wearing a scarf and skinny jeans and have your beard neatly trimmed too. He'll probably invite you in for a cup of coffee.
I’m not sure that I understand this joke

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Dundee is known for its hipster, metrosexual, etc population.
There are two Dundees. One is all houses/families. The other part is all apartments/hipsters.

But if you really want to find the hipsters you have to go to Benson or Little Bohemia. Dundee is still mostly old people and families.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
There are two Dundees. One is all houses/families. The other part is all apartments/hipsters.

But if you really want to find the hipsters you have to go to Benson or Little Bohemia. Dundee is still mostly old people and families.
Same same

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds