Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Bill Busch at the Trump White House (1 Viewer)

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
Some of you have probably heard this one before but I heard it for the first time today so figured I'd share.

IMG_3654.jpeg

This is when the LSU football team was at the White House. 5 minutes before this photo was taken, the dude furthest in lower right corner of photo and Bill (in purple next to him) were both in the oval office, along with literally only 1 other LSU guy and Trump. Trump is sitting at his desk, and Bill is right behind him over his right shoulder. Security is tight - ZERO cell phones allowed as strict policy.

All of a sudden this dude (who's apparently like 5'6" 280 or whatever) comes strolling in and Bill swears he hears a cell phone ding. Dude straight whips out a flip phone, pops it open and is like "hey babe! You'll never believe where I'm at!".

Next thing Bill sees is 6 secret service dudes absolutely wreck this guy, taking him to the floor with head pinned down against the ground, the whole nine yards all the while Trump is just laughing his ass off watching this unfold. Trump then told Bill they need to take a picture together so he can remember this story for the rest of his life.

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Whoa, the idea of Trump laughing seems so foreign, I can't even picture him experiencing actual laughter. This guy has lived a more public life than probably any person in history at this point, but has anyone actually seen footage of him laughing other than a little smirk at his own jokes sometimes? Bill Busch may have seen something as rare as Bigfoot!

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Whoa, the idea of Trump laughing seems so foreign, I can't even picture him experiencing actual laughter. This guy has lived a more public life than probably any person in history at this point, but has anyone actually seen footage of him laughing other than a little smirk at his own jokes sometimes? Bill Busch may have seen something as rare as Bigfoot!
donald trump lol GIF by NowThis

DrumMonkeyRobot

Cornerback
Elite Member
It tracks that the thing that would get him to truly guffaw is the sight of a person getting their ass kicked.

Ripping Lips

And I ain’t talking about fish
Elite Member
hahaha who tf is she? She is not my cup of tea but I'm just curious how she ended up in that video? A player's mom or something?
Not sure who she is, but I'm sure I could do a search on the tMB and find out who she is and go from there. But she seems freaky between the sheets, but always prepared to be disappointed.

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
That's quite a story! Was this on Bill's Thrills today?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds